Type keyword(s) to search

Vote For Your 'Favorite' Blow-Up From The Profit

Primetimer
  • Start Topic

Those horrible people who owned the seafood store which had burned down at least once, had extensive real estate holdings that they either (or both) failed to disclose or use.  The wife hid behind a ficus tree.  Or the couple with the food truck business.  She was a big sweaty ball of bitterness who openly flirted with Marcus.  As I recall, he chose to walk away.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Lola16 said:

How about the florist that Marcus called his mom on?

That is Hank from Maarse Flowers.  He is second in the video.

8 hours ago, bunny52 said:

Or the couple with the food truck business.  She was a big sweaty ball of bitterness who openly flirted with Marcus.  As I recall, he chose to walk away.

They are the third or fourth shown in the video.  They made up with Marcus after the show aired. 

Skullduggery of course.  No question about it.   Marcus caught on to their scam to take his millions and then pay themselves bonuses and exorbitant salaries until the money was gone, hoping to hit him up again for more money after that first 1.3 million was pocketed.  Marcus is no fool.  The Koehls are failed businessmen with delusions of grandeur, and they don't seem to realize it.      I'm so glad Marcus put them in their place with his "blow up" ---- "You want me to give you millions, have no control, and go stand in the corner?"    I believe his language was more 'flowery' than what I quoted here.     

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 5:21 AM, bunny52 said:

Those horrible people who owned the seafood store which had burned down at least once, had extensive real estate holdings that they either (or both) failed to disclose or use.  The wife hid behind a ficus tree.  Or the couple with the food truck business.  She was a big sweaty ball of bitterness who openly flirted with Marcus.  As I recall, he chose to walk away.

And the seafood people used their daughter as a buffer hoping Marcus would not catch on.  I felt so sorry for that girl.  She was stuck.