Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Doc's Angels

Episode Description:

From TV.com

Doc tries to find a way to communicate with Warren, but instead encounters something much more menacing.

From the Syfy web site:

Doc finds refuge with three beautiful women who just happen to be psychotic cannibals.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 1

Another really good Doc-centric episode.

Damn !! Doc takes one for the team.  Well, takes 3 for the team.
Of course they had to be cannibals.  I wish that they had explained WHY they had turned to cannibalism because they seemed to have a handle on everything else -- sustainable power, making their own clothes, lots of fruits and vegetables, homemade booze, even trained Zs.

Nadine Velazquez was really hot -- especially in her matching red lingerie.  I'm amazed that those are Debra Wilson's real tattoos.

At least Doc got a message off to Citizen Z to warn Warren that 'The Man' has Lucy.

The one thing I don't get -- if the 3 women were so prolific at growing things, why were they growing weed out of that one captive's head ?
I guess we are to assume that the other 3 captives were probably killed, since they didn't appear to make it out.

Kaya helped out by breaking the code to extract the satphone information.  I'm also really curious who this person in Kazakhstan is that is data mining through the old vaccine trials.  That can't just be a throwaway line.

• Love 5
On 11/25/2016 at 11:36 PM, ottoDbusdriver said:

I wish that they had explained WHY they had turned to cannibalism because they seemed to have a handle on everything else [because all three of them were serial killers before the fall]

The one thing I don't get -- if the 3 women were so prolific at growing things, why were they growing weed out of that one captive's head ? [ever hear the expression "pot head"?]

• Love 1

I'm still a little creeped out by the glass of rabbit milk -- how many rabbits would you need to milk to get a full glass like that ?

Doc: "Good Lord. I'm in the Hobby Lobby of Hell."

I wish that they had explained WHY they had turned to cannibalism because they seemed to have a handle on everything else [because all three of them were serial killers before the fall]

While that was alluded to with the picture of the Columbian necktie photo, the odds of 3 serial killers living together is pretty slim (wouldn't they try to kill each other ?), let alone that they would all become cannibals as well.  Or were they cannibals before the ZA ?  There were a lot of unanswered questions.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver

So Doc ate human remainss when he was sitting at the dinner table?  Gag! 

Yeah but it was a human vegan (I don't remember how they determined that though LOL).  That was a pretty nice set up the cannibals had - looked secure, comfy rooms, water.   I do wonder about the captives who got free - guess they all died when Doc let the zombies into the house.

I like the Doc-centric eps -thought the asylum was better but this one was fun.   How did he get separated from Addie?  I thought they both went after Lucy and the Man with Lucy's guardians?  Or maybe not.

I like all the storylines going - Doc makes contact with Z, Z and group have found someone checking old vaccine trials, Lucy and the Man, Warren and Murphy, the blends, is 10K still under Murphy's control...yet they all blend well together except for Z's group most of the time.  Unlike that other zombie show, which has storylines just floating around. 

I do hope we get everyone back together soon.

Edited by raven
  • Love 2