Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: They Grow Up So Quickly

I think 10K is punking Murphy.  I hope so.

I loved how Lucy just drove The Man bonkers in that car ride.

Murphy's face is clearly becoming more "human" and I don't understand what's going on with that.  I also wonder if his people are wondering what's going on because they can see the change.

• Love 1

The young actress playing Lucy did a really good job, even if she had to wear that blonde wig all the time.  I wonder if that was her real scream, because that was impressive both in the woods and in the car.

At least it has been confirmed that at psychic link has been established between Murphy and Lucy.

I loved that 'The Man' is so smooth at pretty much anything he does, but Lucy was driving him insane from the backseat of the car to the point he tazed her multiple times and finally nearly asphyxiated her to shut her up.  Though I am a little pissed at 'The Man' for hurting Addie, glad she's ok.

The big question of the episode -- where did that feral woman that attacked Lucy in the woods come from ?  And why was there a piece of caution tape at the cliff's edge when Lucy was nearly caught by the feral woman ?

Did anyone else notice that the pirate Z in the bathtub had peg legs ?  Did he show up that way or did Lucy's foster parents modify him ?

Murphy has now re-programmed 10K/Thomas to be his personal assassin, but I'm not sure if 10K is just playing along.

Doc's bedtime story about Lucy's parents was pretty funny, especially with the embellishments -- the crowns, the dancing, the furs, the list of baby supplies -- loved Doc's pie analogy for baby-making.

Lucy: "A blueberry pie.  Is that why I'm blue ?"
Doc: "Yeah, I think you're right."

Murphy (while reading the list of baby supplies): "A breast pump -- what, in case you get a flat ?"

Did 'The Man' kill all the zombies in addition to stabbing and tying up the foster parents ? Because there were no Zs to be found around the house after he left.

Death by garden gnome -- that's a new way to die.

It was odd that after 'The Man' release Lucy from the bag, they didn't just age the actress but replaced her with an older actress ? Especially since they just showed the eyes of the younger actress seconds before the bag was removed. Even 'The Man' noticed.

The note that Murphy gave to 10K/Thomas read:

Find Warren
Bring Her
To Me
She (something, but might be the word 'knows')
KILL (something)

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 1

I didn't realize the actor playing The Man is British until he started yelling at Lucy and a bit of his accent came out. He hides it pretty well most of the time.

Agree with comments upthread that 10K isn't under Murphy's spell at all.

Wonder why they aged Lucy all of a sudden?

Doc's bedtime story about Lucy's parents was pretty funny, especially with the embellishments -- the crowns, the dancing, the furs, the list of baby supplies -- loved Doc's pie analogy for baby-making.

Yep, I think it's one of the most entertaining segments I've seen on this show. Loved the little Pulp Fiction dance homage Murphy and Baby Mama (her name escapes me) were doing, and then it cracked me up when she immediately started naming all the baby stuff she needed even though she was barely pregnant yet.

On 11/19/2016 at 1:50 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wonder why they aged Lucy all of a sudden?

In response to Addie's "Isn't [Lucy] about five years older than she should be?" question, BitFarmerDad's response was that Lucy experienced tremendous growth spurts whenever she "got excited".  We - and The Man - just got our first taste of this.  I'm curious to see how TPTB intend to play out this particular facet of the story line.

• Love 3