Type keyword(s) to search

What Not To Wear: B&B Style

• Start Topic

Yes. There's something not quite right about Steffy in the opening credit photos. She looks like a wax mannequin.

That one recreated shot of Brooke where she's wearing heavy makeup and looks like she's lying down looks like she's dead and at a funeral viewing.

Even though I can't stand the character,  I think the best photos in the opening montage are of Nicole.  Go figure.

• Love 2
(edited)
On Mon Apr 03 2017 at 4:30 PM, grisgris said:

There's something not quite right about Steffy in the opening credit photos. She looks like a wax mannequin.

Or as I like to call it, "Tuesday."

On Mon Apr 03 2017 at 4:30 PM, grisgris said:

Even though I can't stand the character,  I think the best photos in the opening montage are of Nicole.  Go figure.

I thought it was just me that thought this!

And on a tangent, I noticed the shot of Liam by the car being driven by a blonde and I laughed because....really? This guy's had women throw themselves at him this whole last year and he spent it moping behind Steffy.  Hell, I don't think he even got with Ivy officially until Hope left LA.

RJ's balls haven't even dropped and he's probably got better game than Liam. ?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

There were times post-2005 where I had to remind myself that Taylor was still being played by Hunter Tylo and not some look-alike actress they hired to replace her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

When Hollywood actresses start getting older they tend to get scared, especially if they've been known largely for their beauty. I get it. But when someone JMW's age has already started to mess with their face in weird and unnecessary ways (IMO) I have to wonder if some body dysmorphia is at play. (Plus, JMW seems to take a lot of her appearance cues from the K Klan. Maybe she's friends with them, or someone told her she sorta looks like she could be related to them?)

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

JMW is a year younger than I am, FFS. I do remember a few people twitting the poor girl about her looks when she first came on the show because she was a little gangly...but she was barely 21 back then! She really started messing with her looks around 2011, which was when KM's Hope was eating the show like termites at a sawmill.

Hopefully, her surgeon is more ethical than Tylo's and will cut her off eventually.

Why can't this show have designers that do more than cocktail dresses or prom dresses? Why can't we see stuff like Tokyo Street fashion? The clothes are so boring. It's like fashion stopped in 1998 here.

95103382458e92c582ad011624ba2576.jpg

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 4