Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E06: Stacked Odds

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Why are Jordans legs all banged up looking? What is she doing?!  It was nice to see some people mend relationships.  

Peter moves on fast to the next relationship/hookup.  Wow.  It was really weird how Anna was giving them permission to talk.  I can see why Peter got mad, but he also seems to be a hothead. 

• Love 1

Will aint shit. Talking all that mess about one of the guys when they were dancing with a bigger girl and then he clearly was trying to hook up with one. On top of that, he clearly shooed her away because he was embarrassed of her. Punk ass.

I wouldn't want to get involved with either of those sisters. Too much co dependent drama. I don't have time for that.

Why does anyone go on this show with a significant other at home? People just don't seem mature enough to handle it.

Peter was totally posturing in the confessional. He new she was trying to embarrass him so he went HAM and ended up overcompensating. He came off like a cornball as a result. And...he still got some action. When she also has a man at home. I don't understand women. never will.

• Love 2

So Peter wanted Jenn but she has a boyfriend, then he cracks on with his back-up choice (including banging her).  Back-up girl, aka Anna, finds out by eavesdropping and they're done.  Somehow this is super romantic to Jenn so she lets him kiss her cheek and it turns into a mini-make out session.  Okaaaaay.

• Love 3

The most exciting part of this episode was learning that Mike has a succubus. He doesn't need a shrink, he needs to go to a sleep disorder clinic. It's usually caused by sleep apnea.

Edited by Soobs
  • Love 1