Type keyword(s) to search

Julian Assange: Put the "Ass" back in (Wiki)Leaking

I saw an excellent reporter the other night (maybe on with MSNBC's Chris Hayes?) talking about how Assange started as a sincere whistleblowing journalist but has become corrupted and has been deserted by many of those who originally worked with him on wikileaks.

He may have had some good intentions in the beginning, but its indisputably despicable imo for him to jnow be colluding with Putin and Russian intelligence agents stealing personal U.S. citizens' email (for a 10 year period) with the sole purpose of interfering in our election in the hope the negative publicity for Hillary Clinton would succeed in rigging it for Donald Trump to win. 

Almost as despicable? The U.S. media's cooperation with Russian intelligence, Putin and Assange in making that plan possible.

• Love 11

I'm pissed that Michael Moore gave him money to fight the sexual assault/rape charges that Sweden has filed on him because I believe he did it. Why would he be holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy if not to evade what he knows he did. I'm glad he's going insane from being, mostly, alone for all these years.

Also, he can go fuck himself for the way he's interfering in our elections because he's not even American. Screw him.

• Love 11

This link is to the timeline of the sex assault charges:  http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-11949341

This is where it began:

14 August 2010

"Miss A" and Mr Assange attend a seminar by the Social Democrats' Brotherhood Movement on "War and the role of media", at which the Wikileaks founder is the key speaker. The two reportedly have sex that night.

17 August 2010

Mr Assange reportedly has sex with a woman he met at the seminar on 14 August, identified as "Miss W".

Some time between 17 and 20 August, "Miss W" and "Miss A" are in contact and apparently share with a journalist the concerns they have about aspects of their respective sexual encounters with Mr Assange.

22 minutes ago, maraleia said:

I'm pissed that Michael Moore gave him money to fight the sexual assault/rape charges that Sweden has filed on him because I believe he did it. Why would he be holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy if not to evade what he knows he did.

I believe he claims (and espouses) it's because the CIA is out to assassinate him.

I'm glad he's going insane from being, mostly, alone for all these years.

Also, he can go fuck himself for the way he's interfering in our elections because he's not even American. Screw him.

Well he and his fellow Aussie Rupert Murdoch BOTH think they know better than the American public, I guess.

Really Assange is an anarchist, but a dishonest one. He wants anarchy, and all of the death and injustice that brings, in trade for "information being free", but at the same time he's forgone any elevated moral position by "leaking" to benefit one side and not the other, rather than actually live up to the idea that "ALL" information "wants" to be free. Bull. Only the information on Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama apparently wants to be "free", the rest which outs stuff about the other side politically sits on his computer un-leaked.

That's even aside from collaborating with a dictator who if he got his way would squash ALL freedom of information. Every last bit.

• Love 6

I got all I needed to know about this guy from the Real Time interview. He came off as a bully with a fragile ego with an axe to grind because not everyone is hailing him as a superhero. Bill Maher is arguably the worst interviewer on tv, and it's not his job to be one anyway, but even he easily got Assange to reveal his massive bias against Clinton. 

• Love 3