Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: America Ferrera vs. Amber Tamblyn

Needed a break from the debate so I watched this. I very much like when there is a previous personal connection between the stars competing. It's a lot more fun. On a very shallow, America Ferrera was absolutely smoking in the red dress. She is looking very beautiful. 

• Love 2

Oh my god, I am crying at the last number! 

I don't know if much was given away with the pre-last performance package, but I always fast forward and use my peripheral vision to know when to stop (I know, silly for a show like this), so I went into it could. So funny and unexpected!

My absolute favorite part of the last number was the Melania impersonator gazing vacuously at nothing while singing I Wanna Sex You Up. 

With that said, Amber's portrayal of Trump was nudging from fun parody into creepily realistic, given recent events. 

• Love 1
On 10/20/2016 at 8:43 PM, Pemyquid said:

My absolute favorite part of the last number was the Melania impersonator gazing vacuously at nothing while singing I Wanna Sex You Up. 

With that said, Amber's portrayal of Trump was nudging from fun parody into creepily realistic, given recent events. 

ITA. Even funnier was Amber's creepy groping of "Ivanka" and giving America a lap dance. 

Edited by DollEyes

I'm really surprised they didn't repeat the "I touch myself" episode with TMI to pair with this one, to keep with the theme.

As for this, this was a great ep, night and day compared to last week. Great chemistry with the contestants and great syncing.

I do feel that the results might've been rigged, to make sure America won over Trump. :) Both acts were loads of fun regardless, and if it was rigged ,all the better. 

On 10/22/2016 at 9:31 PM, Taeolas said:

I do feel that the results might've been rigged, to make sure America won over Trump.

Thank you for making this observation.  I was absolutely shocked that Amber didn't win.  She just killed it on both performances.  But now that you point this out, I can totally believe this was the reason she didn't win.