Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E38: Head Of Household 13, Nominations 13

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I really really hate the slip n side competitions. They just look so painful! Okay, I'll admit, if Paulie was still around I might have enjoyed it more. At least Victor had a good time watching; all he needed was some popcorn. When he said, about Corey, "The only thing that could stop him is a broken leg", I replied - "From your lips to God's ears". I know. I'm terrible. It didn't work anyhow.  Corey and his 15 foot long legs won. Big shock there. 

I did like that they slipped in some of James and Natalie's make-up. It seemed really sweet. I don't know what to think about those two. Sometimes I'm really rooting for them, other times I think they're acting like brats. 

So we haven't seen hardly any "Who wants to see my HOH room???" segments this year, but of course Corey gets one.  The he and Nicole bunk down again and watch the other houseguest's movements through the house like they're watching a football game. I don't know what it is about Corey, but he irks me so much. "Brah" is seriously 10x worse than "friendship" or "your boy", to me. 

I am glad he stuck to his guns and put up Paul and Vic. I mean, I'm not personally glad. I was rooting for those two. But for Corey, it's a wise game move. And I was glad he showed he had a mind of his own and didn't let Nicole talk him out of it. That girl is so cowardly! She cares more about being friends than playing the game. I can't stand either of them, but if they're the final 2, I'd give my vote to Corey. 

What was up with his frantic cleaning, though? Did he think that would appease the boys after they put him on the block? 

"Mama didn't raise no bitch". Your Taylor Swift CD says otherwise. 

+1 to every word of this.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

That always struck me as odd, too.  The living room is always spotless for "Julie" stuff... couch pillows perfectly arranged and plumped, no personal items lying around, no drinks, etc.  But the bedrooms are always a disaster.  It reminds me of teens living at home who must keep the 'adult' rooms in order but can live like pigs behind their own closed doors.    

They are usually told to clean at least the kitchen area for live shows.  BB production probably cleans the living room area - I believe on the feeds this year on a Thursday I heard them say they were not allowed to hang out in the living room after a certain time - assuming so that they wouldn't mess it up before the live show. 

We used to see them vacuuming on Thursdays. It's the only time they're given a vacuum cleaner.

• Love 1