Type keyword(s) to search

Preview The First 12 Minutes Of The RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Premiere

• Start Topic

After an afternoon/evening hunkering down to hide from tornadoes, this gave me life.

I'm so excited!! It looks like we're in for an edit where the fourth wall keeps crumbling down, judging by just these ten minutes, and it's amazing. I'm also really, really excited for the return of Tatianna. She looks absolutely gorgeous, and she's gotten a lot more seasoned since her first run at the crown.

• Love 2

Oooh, and there's also a behind the scenes video up on WoW Presents YouTube channel. I feel like I've watched WoW Presents YouTube almost more than real television this summer...Also can't wait for the Fashion Photo RuViews to start! (Ugh I just realized I sound like a promotion bot...I'm just really excited!)

• Love 3

Ok I've watched the video twice and I'm just gonna come out and say this...Adore looks like HELL out of drag!  We haven't seen her in the werkroom so we'll see how it goes there but good lawd she looks like she's been on a bender since S6. 

• Love 1