Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Los Muertos

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Wouldn't you? After seeing how miserably Maddie and Travis failed to gather a following? He's about the only slightly interesting character they have left. 

I would respectfully have to disagree.

The most interesting character (quasi-)remaining in the cast is BASICK from Flight 462.

• Love 1

I'm not wrong in hearing Nick suddenly speaking with an English accent during the scene where he was yelling at the gang while they were about to chop his hand off?  It seemed so obvious to me, I'm surprised they didn't try to fix it. 

I'll say while I don't believe the piano was so loud that the dead could hear it ten floors up, the falling dead effect was scary and excellent. 

Some other people asked about electricity.  It looked as if the compound has it, because I think some of the light bulbs in the chandelier when everyone was listening to the preacher, were lit up. 

Edited by txhorns79

The Live +3 Day ratings are in for "Los Muertos":

“Fear the Walking Dead” ranks first in adults 18-49 with a 2.5 rating after three days of delayed viewing. It matched its rating and gain (0.9 points) from the week before. [5.535 million viewers]

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/09/04/cable-live-3-ratings-aug-22-28-fear-the-walking-dead-and-rizzoli-isles-lead-again/

And here are the Live + Same Day ratings plus the Live +3 Day ratings for Season 2, so far:

04-10-16 “Monster” 6.674 million; Live +3 8.826 million
04-17-16 “We All Fall Down” 5.581 million; Live +3 7.781 million
04-24-16 “Ouroboros” 4.726 million; Live +3 6.995 million
05-01-16 “Blood on the Streets” 4.803 million; Live + 3 6.958 million
05-08-16 “Captive” 4.414 million; Live +3 6.924 million
05-15-16 “Sicut Cervus” 4.486 million; Live +3 6.784 million
05-22-16 “Shiva” 4.388 million; Live +3 6.663 million

08-21-16 “Grotesque” 3.864 million; Live +3 5.756 million
08-28-16 “Los Muertos” 3.661 million; Live +3 5.535 million

Edited by Raven1707
typo
On 8/29/2016 at 7:45 AM, shrewd.buddha said:

Tales of the Walking Dead that jumped around to different locations and different times during the Z.A. Maybe have a fresh cast of characters each season. 

That's a great idea. I'd love to see what's going on in the West. There's not a lot of people there so less walkers. The problem is with this group of TPTBs we'd still only be seeing people shooting, killing, and/or eating one another.

On September 1, 2016 at 7:00 AM, RustbeltWriter said:

What's up with Ophelia taking off when Alicia was in the shower? Unless it was nefarious, like someone kidnapped her, it just feels contrived.

Right? This was my biggest issue. You're in a super dangerous zombie apocalypse and your partner-in-scavenging takes 10 minutes to take a shower, at your suggestion, making her extremely vulnerable to attack, and you just bail?? Without saying anything to her? 

Alicia is my favorite. She strikes me as believably young, which means she can be tricked and has trouble anticipating crises, but she's pretty smart and resourceful, she's compassionate and brave, and she clearly has a strong will to survive. That seems like the type of personality who would grow into a leadership role. It's just taking forever because this show moves so slowly.

I also like Strand and (so far) Luciana.

Apparently a drunk Madison is the only tolerable Madison. Didn't miss Travis/Chris at all. 

Edited by madam magpie
  • Love 2
On 9/10/2016 at 2:13 PM, madam magpie said:

Right? This was my biggest issue. You're in a super dangerous zombie apocalypse and your partner-in-scavenging takes 10 minutes to take a shower, at your suggestion, making her extremely vulnerable to attack, and you just bail?? Without saying anything to her? 

Maybe Ofelia was jealous of Alicia's survival ability to keep hair and makeup looking absolutely fabulous in the midst of a zombie apocalypse.  I'm sure I would be.  :>

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Maybe Ofelia was jealous of Alicia's survival ability to keep hair and makeup looking absolutely fabulous in the midst of a zombie apocalypse.  I'm sure I would be.  :>

Good point. I'm certainly jealous of Alicia's (Alycia's?) hair even on non-apocalypse days...

• Love 1