Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E30: Power Of Veto 10

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

NKOTB, don't let your baby listen to Nicole!  It'll make the teething worse!

I didn't realize a teething baby could possibly be worse, but you may have hit the nail on the head, MrHufflepuff! He should be asleep when I start watching BB at 8:30-ish tonight (prayers for sleep appreciated!), so hopefully Nicole of the crazy messy bun & teeth-hurting voice won't irritate him!

I'm so hoping for a crapshoot comp, because Paulie coming back would ruin the season for me. However, if Vic gets voted out tonight & wins his 2nd shot back in, that'd be crazy awesome.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, nkotb said:

However, if Vic gets voted out tonight & wins his 2nd shot back in, that'd be crazy awesome.

If that happens, does that then make Vic someone you want to take to the end? I mean, I can see him winning after coming back from one eviction, but arguing his way out of two?

In my In my opinion, if Vic gets voted out a 2nd time, then returns a 2nd time, I think you get him out ASAP, even though I've grown to like him since his return & split from Paulie. I have 2 theories:

1. If I was a juror, it'd be hard for me to not give him the win, no matter whom he was up against. Battling back in twice is just unheard of, and he's just a beast, plus, he took out Paulie, who was poised to win the game. I'd hope I'd be a juror who would vote on game, and not the person who pissed me off the least, ala, Ian & Dan.

2. On the other hand, if I was a juror, I'd also look at the fact that everyone else in the house, including the person whom he'd be sitting opposite of in the final 2, only had 1 chance at the game, and he was on his 3rd chance. That's a pretty good reason not to reward him.

It'd be one of the more interesting final 2s in recent memory if he were to make it. Unless it was Vic & Nicole, then, it's a landslide for Victor in my opinion, rightfully so. He'd possibly take Corey in a landslide win, too. They're just as useless as a unitard.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Well, I am fairly satisfied with this ending. I'm kind of rooting for Paul, because I honestly think he's played the best game. While I LIKE Nat and James, this isn't a congeniality contest. So I wanted to see Paul off the block. BUT....I didn't want Natalie to go back on her original nominations. That would have made me lose respect for her. Despite the fact that her information came from untrustworthy sources, Paul is one of (if not THE) biggest threat in the game, so nominating him makes sense, regardless. Plus, it gives her credentials. If she got out a big player, she stands a better shot of gaining jury votes. Seeing how easily she was manipulated by Paul made me sad for her, and just proved while Paul deserves to be there. 

So I'm glad he got HIMSELF off the block. Now Nat has little choice but to put up on the waste-of-space duo. I hope Corey goes home, simply because he's such a follower, and it will leave wittle ol Nicole on her own. 

Wasn't it hilarious when Paul and Nicole were fighting and Corey comes busting out, wanting to celebrate the removal of his unitard......and no one cares? Bahahaha. "We're fighting here." He still keeps going. Shimmying his pecs in Nicole's face, with absolutely zero awareness of the tension in the room. Finally...."Are you guys fighting?" Duh. 

Then he and Nicole find cuddling more important than listening to the storm reports, while Paul turns into Hitler Jr. Well, look who won. Like I said, some people deserve to be there...others, not so much. 

That Veto was literally my worst nightmare. Being wet and cold at the same time? Pass. I did love "Victor Caliente", though! 

Final thought - Nat, grow a spine and kick Paul out of your bed. It's YOUR HOH. Stop being nice ALL the time. You can wake him up and demand he sleep elsewhere. 

This^^^^^ a thousand percent.

Plus, I hear people are acting pissy about James not waking Paul up to get out of the HOH bed.  WTF?  Nat is HOH.  Why didn't SHE wake Paul up if she wanted him out of her bed?  Wimmins!  Can't live with 'em......................................................... that's all I got.

Nicole needs to burn that yellow sweater.

James needs to burn those pastel shorts.

GayNotGay, homophobic Corey needs to burn a goat.  No wait, ... he's already done that.

Paul's rant was totally justified

Meech is a fool not to team up with Paul.  Sure, she hates him.  He hates her too.  Feelings mutual.  But girlfriend has got to be smart enough to realize she's an outsider up against 2 showmances that have made financial deals with one another and she doesn't fit into their equation.

Can't wait till the live show.

I'm going to lose so much sleep tonight. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, J.D. said:

This^^^^^ a thousand percent.

Plus, I hear people are acting pissy about James not waking Paul up to get out of the HOH bed.  WTF?  Nat is HOH.  Why didn't SHE wake Paul up if she wanted him out of her bed?  Wimmins!  Can't live with 'em......................................................... that's all I got.

Nicole needs to burn that yellow sweater.

James needs to burn those pastel shorts.

GayNotGay, homophobic Corey needs to burn a goat.  No wait, ... he's already done that.

Paul's rant was totally justified

Meech is a fool not to team up with Paul.  Sure, she hates him.  He hates her too.  Feelings mutual.  But girlfriend has got to be smart enough to realize she's an outsider up against 2 showmances that have made financial deals with one another and she doesn't fit into their equation.

Can't wait till the live show.

I'm going to lose so much sleep tonight. 

"HOLY SHIT!!! ...  Where's the Tylenol?"

For the first time ever I forgot about the show last night.  I remembered (hours later) after I saw it on the DVR.   I watched an entire baseball game, the RH of NY, AND Little Women of LA before watching BB. 

The way the show presented it, I thought Nicole ran to Nat/James/Meech to cover her ass regarding the Paulie conversation.  I really don't think she's strategic enough to have pre-meditated the flip.  She simply didn't want to be associated with that conversation, and feared Paul would tattle on her.  I'm not a fan of Nicole's, but I thought it was a sound move.  And Paul's floating was bound to catch him at some point.

Natalie is too tender hearted for this game.   And how impressive was it that Meech didn't melt down into a sobbing mess when Nat became emotional?  I thought it was very sweet that Meech said, in front of Paul, that their nominations were a joint effort.  She could have let Natalie take a fall for her.  After all, Meech is the one who nominated Paul, yet he was going at Natalie about it.  And how sweet that Nat didn't point out that fact and shift the focus to Michelle.   But yeah, sweetness (unless you're Jordan sitting next to a despised woman) doesn't win this game.

Anyone know the significance of the tattoo Victor sports on his right pec?

Wow.  Corey really stands up for his woman.  I'm not expecting him to punch out Paul, but he didn't do one thing to show he was supportive of Nicole.  I know he's a detached airhead, but I feel like he's being careful to not alienate the guys because he's still more loyal to them.

I agree that Corey's strip tease and the other's lack of reaction was funny.  The funniest part is I bet the DR told him to do it.  It took him forever to read the room.  I wonder if he's on the Aspy spectrum.

I don't want Nicole to win, but God, Paul made a very loud case of how well Nicole is playing this game, and how she single-handedly manipulated the two most dangerous guys on the block.  Are you trying to make a case for Nicole to win the money, Paul?  All she would need to do is stand up during her pitch and repeat everything Paul said, and then take credit for those actions (which are pure hyperbole).

I agree that Natalie should lock her HOH door.  They've certainly done it in the past.  And I remember a time when the HOH wore the key around their neck, and locked the door when they left the room.  People didn't hang there 24/7, especially when the HOH was absent.  And didn't they knock before entering in the past?

And again, Meech kept her cool when Paul barged back into the HOH, ranting at Nicole.  She's just sitting there cool as a cucumber, painting her nails.  I like this Meech.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I agree that Corey's strip tease and the other's lack of reaction was funny.  The funniest part is I bet the DR told him to do it.  It took him forever to read the room.  I wonder if he's on the Aspy spectrum.

The Prev.TV article on this episode had one of the best sentences I've read all year on that very subject:

While this is going on, Corey returns thinking he's going to be the star of the traditional "hilarious" de-costuming party, and obliviously proceeds with same in what looks like the biggest failure to read a room since Julius Caesar.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Nashville said:

The Prev.TV article on this episode had one of the best sentences I've read all year on that very subject:

While this is going on, Corey returns thinking he's going to be the star of the traditional "hilarious" de-costuming party, and obliviously proceeds with same in what looks like the biggest failure to read a room since Julius Caesar.

That's hilarious.  I swear I didn't plagiarize. 

• Love 1

Finally, all those terribly boring de-costuming segments through the years pay off!  Thanks, #NotCaringCorey.

Paul says "You all suck at this game"…but that wouldn't seem to be a winning strategy on his part, Veto or no.  Maybe he should sleep on it; just not in the HoH bed.

That's three call-backs/mockeries of Jodi the last two seasons, IIRC. First she was one of the "find it" objects in the elevator veto that sent Da'Vonne home last year, then she was one of the price tags in the $10 Roadkill earlier this year, and now this.  She's going to be more famous than Benny the Squirrel by the time they're done with her.

OTOH, apparently they dropped Bronte down a memory hole in the comp.  Why wasn't she part of "StormWatch"?  It would have given gender-balance to the answers, if nothing else.

And how did Paul not get a point off for "Hello, I'm blank"?  You'd think it would be tough to get a "perfect" score after you mess up your own name, for goodness sake…