Type keyword(s) to search

The Case Of: JonBenét Ramsey - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The marks next to the window, and the suitcase that was right by the window to help him get out the window convinced me.

John Ramsey admitted to having broken into the house via that window and it's possible those were his scuff marks on the wall. If someone DID go out that window, it would have had to have been a rather small person, so as not to disturb the webs that were present. I also believe that suitcase was tried by investigators at some point, as a climbing aid, and it was really rather wobbly. I'm of the belief that the suitcase was put there as a red herring. 

If it was an intruder, why wander around in the house for so long? Why not get the kid and get out? Why commit your crime(s) there, where someone could catch you? And once you did, why not take the evidence with you? Why spend time hunting down paper and a pen and taking time to write the longest ransom note ever? It just makes no sense, to me. 

• Love 3

I think Patsy saw her daughter was missing, and wrote the note so the police (who were well known even then for being useless) would call the FBI for the kidnapping.     Patsy never seemed all that smart or practical, so I can see her thinking that was a good idea.    Of course, it makes no sense to us, but Patsy was a flake, and I think she thought she was clever.  

I always wondered about John Ramsey claiming he broke the window to get in, because there must have been an easier way to get in.     And I bet if he had done that to get into the house, then he would have told the housekeeper to get it fixed.     SInce they left the doors open so often, I bet he could have found a way in, or a ground level window that was easier to break and get in the house than crawling in the grated window well, breaking the window, and crawling into the basement.    That story of his never made sense to me.  

It wasn't the coldest December, all of the snow was melting, and spiders can rebuild webs fairly fast.     

The killer could also have just gone to another part of the house, and left before the police were called, since the Ramseys seemed to never use the alarms.    I think the killing happened because the kidnapper was trying to keep her quiet, and then either suffocated her trying to quiet her, or did intend to molest her but she struggled, and hit her head, and he strangled her.      I wonder if the intruder had been in the house before, and was someone in their huge circle of friends who knew they would be out that night, miscalculated the timing, and was trapped in the house at first.   

The saddest thing is that I doubt we will ever find out who killed that little girl and why, unless someone knows and tells when the killer dies.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama