Type keyword(s) to search

Trampoline

emma675

I wasn't sure if this should be its own thread or not, so if not, hopefully the mods can delete it!

I love it, too, although I have no idea where any of these kids got into this sport. I can't think of a single place in my city where this is a sport.

14 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Damn, To be able to pull off that many tricks in the space of what? 35 seconds deserves a medal.

Was the Jewel, jumping for Canada?

Rosie MacLellaln. :)

They go sooo high! And apparently that is a new judging element this year - the amount of time they are off the trampoline in any one bounce- I don't know if they do it on every bounce or just pick one but it adds a new challenge for the gymnasts. If anyone can explain it more precisely I would appreciate it:)

Rosie was 5th after the first round and then I had to leave - she must have really pulled it out in the next two rounds.  Congratulations to her, she is just great!

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Trey said:

They go sooo high! And apparently that is a new judging element this year - the amount of time they are off the trampoline in any one bounce- I don't know if they do it on every bounce or just pick one but it adds a new challenge for the gymnasts. If anyone can explain it more precisely I would appreciate it:)

Rosie was 5th after the first round and then I had to leave - she must have really pulled it out in the next two rounds.  Congratulations to her, she is just great!

You are talking about the flight time - yeah there is a laser or something, so it's super accurate. they actually had that since 2011, but I don't remember it being a factor at the 2012 olympics, but it's been around for an entire Olympic cycle though. 

Rosie was 6th (:O!) but she kicked ass in her optional, finished third, and then nailed her routine and was 1st. (beating Bryony), then Li Dan went, and she was third, and then the Belarus girl had  a horrid tramp, and poof. Rosie wins. 

• Love 2