Type keyword(s) to search

Ciao Bello; So Long, ER

Primetimer
  • Start Topic

This is not quite where I was expecting the conversation to go. I liked Del Amico too.

It's very hard for me to understand how the show ran for another 11 seasons after she left. I gave up around S9, but tuned back in for the final few. I thought the parts of the last season I saw did a lot of stuff right, because it reminded me a lot more of the classic era than the later seasons that I did watch.

But yeah, the show peaked for me in S3-4.

• Love 1

Aww, I really liked Dr. Del Amico. I was kind of annoyed that she was never billed as a regular (I don't think), but whatever.

This sounds stupid, and maybe she's not even a natural blonde, but I didn't even realise that blondes can have brown eyes until she came along.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, fivestone said:

Aww, I really liked Dr. Del Amico. I was kind of annoyed that she was never billed as a regular (I don't think), but whatever.

She was.  Only in the fourth season, because she appeared only in maybe two episodes of the third.

On 7/8/2016 at 5:18 PM, heatherchandler said:

Did Maria Bello die or something?

If you mean her character no it was said in the season 5 premiere that Anna went back to where she was from - Philadelphia to start a Pediatrics ER which wasn't at County at the time.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 5:03 PM, fivestone said:

This sounds stupid, and maybe she's not even a natural blonde, but I didn't even realise that blondes can have brown eyes until she came along.

Well, that article is an interesting perspective. Blonde w brown eyes is my favorite combo; my stink brother has them.

• Love 2