Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 7/11/2016 at 2:09 AM, GaT said:

When she was talking about radiation on planes & children, I just shook my head.

Isn't that a convenient reason not to take your kids somewhere, until next time you haul your kids somewhere on a plane and it doesn't matter anymore.... <eyeroll>

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:35 PM, Gemma Violet said:

I was thinking that, too.  He was smiling and seemed quite pleasant.  And then he started pouting about Kim missing the shoot.  I guess maybe she promised him she'd be there, but he should have at least not shown his annoyance in front of everybody.  It probably made Kourtney feel bad that Kim missed the video shoot because of her birthday

Where to start with this episode....
Surely the logistics for the Iceland trip were worked out months earlier for both filming of the show and Kanye's video.  Wouldn't Scott and Kourtney have had a conversation back then around whether he'd join her or stay behind?  How would Kanye not have realized earlier on that Kim may be spreading herself too thin bringing an entourage along?  Also, it takes days to shoot a video, not hours.  How could she have missed the whole thing?

Now that Khloe's martyred estranged wife storyline is dead, does she really have no other possibilities than to place herself squarely in the middle of Rob's business?  I can not even imagine preparing for a new baby AND planning a big celebrity wedding all in the same year.  Especially with someone you've been dating for five minutes. Every time Rob fulfills his family obligation by appearing on screen to placate Khloe and her self absorption, I can only imagine the K's must have sent him on a MASSIVE guilt trip for bailing on Kim&Kanye's wedding and he's still digging himself out of that ditch. 

I'm guessing that Khloe, or one of their Kardashian-tangent businesses had to lease Lamar's place for him because no landlord on the planet would risk that liability.  I don't believe she's actively managing him and paying his bills.  He can hire a professional to do that.  Khloe is too busy picking the nits out of her weave. 

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Also, it takes days to shoot a video, not hours.  How could she have missed the whole thing?

Oh but we are talking the genius that is Kanye here!! He creates magic in mere minutes!!. Funny too that he complained to Kris that he preferred warm weather to cold, why then plan a video shoot  in Iceland, a week or so after freezing in Vail. Oh that's right the Vail vacay was a surprise!

• Love 2
On 7/11/2016 at 3:22 PM, HumblePi said:

I used to get frustrated watching this show, these miserable humans disgust me, really. I agree with several up-posts who said Kanye behaved like a spoiled child, but Kanye really truly needs that big ego of his constantly stroked. As his wife, it's Kim's job not only to stroke his penis but his ego as well. She let him down and considering the fact that the entire trip was for her to be able to be there as he filmed his video and she wasn't, she's to blame for his sulky behavior. As someone said, Kanye has been reluctant to allow North or himself to be included in the filming and suddenly he's more receptive to it. He may regret that since the cameras catch everything and it may project him as something else other than the big, mysterious, successful rap *artist (loose term). It may make him look like any rich, narcissistic guy that thinks he owns the world.

Khloe, what can I say? I used to almost be able to tolerate her. She was funny sometimes when she wasn't totally gross and talking about having sex with her own brother. Now that she's sick of pretending to care about her 'Lammie' anymore, she's beginning to show her real self in front of the camera. Khloe never wanted anyone to see anything negative about her personality. Everything about her is negative. She's conceited beyond normal conceit, she's arrogant and feels entitled to walk all over anyone, and she's unforgiving and totally selfish. Lamar got fat and lazy and he's still doing drugs and whoring around. Deal with it Khloe. Rob is fat and pretty worthless as far as actually contributing anything to society more than snapchat and Instagram photos of him with his big ass girlfriend Blac Chyna. But, he is her brother and if she REALLY wants to mend their relationship it's not helping by being a total cold bitch to him. Get over yourself Khloe, you are NOT the boss of everyone even though you think you are. And, your hair looks stupid and try to stick with one eyebrow style without flipping back and forth thin-thick-thin-thick eyebrows. Make up your mind. The devil horns hair I LOVED. It suits her to a T.  And her face is fucked up from her Botox, oh well, too bad.

khloe-kardashian-fillers-plastic-surgery

Oh this all felt so good to get out.