Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E11: Kelsey Grammer, Tamsin Greig, Salma Hayek, Alicia Keys

• Start Topic

Salma Hayek was really fantastic. She has such a great sense of humor which translates flawlessly. 

I'm always disappointed in Kelsey Grammer. He such a terrific comedic actor -- Frasier is one of my favorite sitcoms, and Sideshow Bob is iconic -- but I find him kind of a dud when he's himself. His new movie doesn't look promising.

• Love 4
On 6/11/2016 at 0:53 PM, peeayebee said:

Salma Hayek was really fantastic. She has such a great sense of humor which translates flawlessly. 

I'm always disappointed in Kelsey Grammer. He such a terrific comedic actor -- Frasier is one of my favorite sitcoms, and Sideshow Bob is iconic -- but I find him kind of a dud when he's himself. His new movie doesn't look promising.

I couldn't understand what the movie was about. Is Kelsey married to Tamsin? Is he a cheater or a fraud? The clip wasn't funny.

I normally don't like the red chair -- second-hand embarrassment and all that -- but the guy in the chair was adorable. I loved how casual he was in saying "my boyfriend," and then his story about the gorditas. It was great that Salma knew all about them -- and even wanted to know where his food stall was.

Back when BBCA used to show very good British TV, I adored Love Soup with Tamsin Greig. It was such a quirky, funny show that I always expect her to be exceptional, and I'm always disappointed. Not that she's not a perfectly lovely person, but it's typecasting on my part.

(edited)

I'm not always a fan but yes, she brought a fun energy to a pretty subdued couch and she seemed to have a cheerful self-deprecating attitude toward her movie.

Edited by Mumbles