Type keyword(s) to search

Talking Preacher: Keeping Chris Hardwick off the streets!

• Start Topic

It's been announced that Chris Hardwick will be hosting the live Talking Preacher after-show. At this point, it's just two episodes which will air on Sunday, May 29, after the rerun of the premiere, and then again after the finale on July 31.

Talking Preacher will debut Sunday, May 29 at 10:30 PM following an encore airing of Preacher’s pilot episode at 9 PM with series star Dominic Cooper and series executive producers Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg and Sam Catlin as guests. The second installment will air following the season finale on Sunday, July 31 at 10 PM.

This will be the spot to discuss what happens on the after-show!

My immediate thought on seeing that Chris would be hosting YET ANOTHER talk show was "Is he taking meth?" There are only so many hours in a day, and most of us have to sleep for about a third of them.

Looks like there will be only two installments of "Talking Preacher" (and seriously, there needs to be a better title for the after show, something that is thematically appropriate instead of riffing on "Talking Bad" and "Talking Dead").  Seems kinda pointless, if you ask me.  

Talking "Whatever" is basically a verbal blowjob for the producers and writers. Every episode is spectacular and  amazingly awesome. Constructive criticism isn't allowed.

• Love 2
(edited)

I adore Chris Hardwick, so if he had a 24/7 "Talking AMC" I'd probably watch.  I actually wish he was going to do "Talking Preacher" after every episode  instead of "Fear the Walking Dead", because I only hate-watch that show. 

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 8:33 AM, Bruinsfan said:

My immediate thought on seeing that Chris would be hosting YET ANOTHER talk show was "Is he taking meth?" There are only so many hours in a day, and most of us have to sleep for about a third of them.

The guy is the energizer bunny.  He's also gotten into the habit of doing a live facebook chat after his "Talking Dead" and "Talking Fear TWD".  He always says it's going to last a half hour, but he usually goes at least an hour, responding to fan questions on his facebook page with a live video stream.  I don't think he ever sleeps.  Actually, the AMC "Talking" shows are just one of many simultaneous projects he's currently involved in, in every form of media imaginable.  He's a recovering alcoholic with 13 years of sobriety...but I guess that doesn't mean he couldn't be on meth.  :-)

Edited by SnarkyTart
  • Love 3