Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Beyond The Tank Episode 210

Robert Herjavec was pleased that Hamboards's skateboard business enjoyed a nice sales bump after their season 5 appearance, but when he finds out they're having a problem keeping their business afloat, he shares some harsh truths with them. In season 2, Original Runner didn't get a deal for a non-slip, no tear personalized aisle runner. A surprise visit by an intrigued Barbara Corcoran may give the company a needed boost. When Kevin O'Leary joined forces with the energy supplement RuckPack in season 4, he was impressed that it was designed by active duty military soldiers. But family obligations caused a change in CEO. Will Kevin, but more importantly, the military veteran community, accept all of the changes?

I know it's a lifestyle and SoCal culture, but I have a hard time taking a 50-60 year old man seriously when I hear him using "surf speak" . But I'm a buttoned up, New England Yankee who only gets to enjoy the beach 3-4 weeks a year, so I know I'm not the target audience for this business.

There is literally nothing about the Wedding Industrial Complex that surprises me any more.  Not only are custom runners a Thing, she has a few competitors as well.  For a thing you use once.  And get your footprints on.

Perhaps because the handboard couple got a deal on TOS last week, they can do a custom runner for their wedding.

The energy drink whateverthehell was one of the most boring segments I've ever seen on television.

Why are decorated wedding carpet runners a thing that exists?

When I got married, the venue required that I provide a runner. They didn't want the heels from women walking down the aisle to damage their floors. They also didn't want to deal with keeping a carpet in the venue clean. I chose just a basic colored runner, but I did look at fancier ones.

Were the floors made of imported eggshell? I never.

I also never...was the kind of person who dreamed about her wedding, and now, at 41, with tumbleweeds rolling across the desert of my lovelife, it doesn't look like that's ever happening anyway, which is fine with me. I am constantly beyond shocked and appalled at what people pay for weddings. I can't imagine what a personalized runner costs, but I bet it's more than a trip to the courthouse to get hitched, and that's too much.

Your mileage may vary, and all that. The divorce rate says it doesn't vary all that much, but mazel tov.

• Love 1

. . . with tumbleweeds rolling across the desert of my lovelife . . .

Ha,  that is SUCH a great description.  Better, more descriptive writing than most writing, certainly on tv. 

• Love 1