Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: ALDC Does Vegas

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

I've read that Jill is the "nicest" to fans but I think it's because she basks in the attention.

If Jill is willing to amp up the drama in order to ruin her reputation (and Kendall's; no one wants a kid on set who does more than quietly get the job done) she's stupider than I thought.

I completely believe that.  I think that Jill is pushing Kendall into this dream of stardom that she wants.  I don't necessarily think Kendall wants to be Kendall K....I think she would be perfectly happy being cheerleader in high school and homecoming queen.

It is really sad what happened to the friendships on the show.  All of these girls were really close at one time, and this show and fans of the girls have really caused so much hatred.  This is one of my favorite photos of the girls.

aldc_zpssoyluspj.jpg

• Love 4