Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Let's Hear It for the Oy

I like that Amy and Karma are still the A plot of every episode. I know people expected them to be backburnered by this point in the series. I hope they're "back together" soon, though.

I like that we're seeing more of Lauren. I could handle even more, really. She's great.

• Love 1

Yeah it's such a shame this season is rating so badly, as it's stronger than ever. I do worry that the Karma-Amy dynamic will be mothballed once they get past their current issue though and then we'll be back to watching the usual Karma/Liam car crash.

I think there's a lot of promise for where they are going with Amy and Lauren, however. I hope that by season end (and probably show end) whilst we are not going to get Karma and Amy properly together, we are going to get Amy realizing just how significant Lauren is to her. That wouldn't be such a bad way to go out. 

Edited by Misty79

I love Lauren! And I know that part of her reason for keeping Amy from Karma is that she doesn't want to be alone but I also think she does care and the things she were saying to Amy had root-she doesn't want to see Amy hurt- the scenes with Lauren and Amy last night were the scenes I wanted to see after the wedding in season 1.

Also, Shane. I don't get why he striked up a friendship with Karma, also yes, still not a fan of Karma because she still doesn't quite understand the depth of what Amy's feelings were and it makes me sad because one of my favorite moments from this show was when at the carnival episode Shane yelled at Karma about how he didn't know how Karma could get his "two favorite people" to fall in love with her, and I went, "aw, Amy is one of Shane's favorite people!" and now he is friends with Karma too? No. 

This was a lovely episode. Vast improvement from last week. Don't like Karma'a new beau guy's more annoying than Liam.

@WhosthatGirl Also, Shane. I don't get why he striked up a friendship with Karma

I think they're friendship came about after they're respective b/f weren't around.

Yeah it's such a shame this season is rating so badly, as it's stronger than ever.

This makes two out of two episodes this season I wouldn't have seen if I'd been relying on promos to know the show was back.

When they hinted that we were about to hear Paula Abdul, I was concerned things would play out in a cliched way, but I think they went to something at least as bad for the sake of stretching things out. Are they pressed for ideas to fill the season?

Lauren and Amy are so cute! I love them as sisters/friends. On the other hand, Shane and Karma are certainly going to end up going back to friend/enemies. They're funnier that way. 

I liked this a lot, glad to see its back! I had forgotten until my sister reminded me. 

I really do like this show and I too fell bad that it's getting bad ratings. As to me, this season reminds me-even though it's only been 2 episodes- why I liked this show in the beginning. I didn't like the last season but this season seems to be a return to whatever drew me in. I really love Lauren, though. She and Amy are probably my number one reason for loving this show. 

• Love 1