Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E16: Falling

• Start Topic

On 5/21/2016 at 6:26 PM, John Potts said:

Apparently, they really ARE all Sheeple in National City!

Ha!

That was intense. Poor Kara, I can't even imagine what going through something like that could do to a person, especially since for obvious reasons Supergirl can't really schedule a regular therapist. Poor J'onn too. I'll even say poor Siobhan - I agree she probably deserved to be fired but I still feel a little bad for her. I was disappointed by the character originally (I like the comic version) but she's grown on me.

I'm not a fan of Kara/Jimmy (I find Jimmy pretty dull to be honest) but even if I'm not excited by it at least that plotline is moving forward.

I'm not an American so I might be missing the politics but surely the Senator should have lost most of her influence? She was originally a xenophobic populist (and her introductory episode made it seem this is a huge part of political image) who abruptly shifted to a much more moderate view. Realistically wouldn't she have burnt a lot of bridges, both her former allies and people she would have fought with before her conversion?

• Love 1

This just hit me today: Max Lord created the synthetic kryptonite (Red K) to attack/defend against the other evil Kryptonians, but what if his plan had actually worked? If the other bad guys had gotten exposed to the Red K radiation, then there would be superpowered Kryptonians still around, but now with EVEN BIGGER attitude problems. The planet would have been screwed!

Edited by Trini
  • Love 2