Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Maybe No Go

Oh man, that intro for "Billy Quizboy & The Pink Panther (EDIT: Pilgrim)" was incredible. St. Cloud is just the villain lame enough for them. But man, using Henrietta Pussycat as a shower mitt? And rides the 89 Batmobile everywhere. That monster! But man am I looking forward to Billy & Pete now working with the Ventures. Also, can't wait to see what the Monarch & 21 do with their new Batcave. That's gonna be fun.

Well, J-Bot is dead. Or at least missing. That's great.

The COL (or at least Fallen Archer) works for Wide Wale? Explains so much. And we have confirmation that Wide Wale & Dr. Dugong are brothers! I'm guessing that when the Monarch finds this out, he'll be able to go after Wide Wale, and thus Rusty.

Redusa was a fun villain (voiced by Kate McKinnon!), and I hope we someday see Tantrum Rex. You know this show is good for that.

Edited by Galileo908
  • Love 1

Good episode. Helps that the Super Bowl kinda stunk on ice this year.

Anybody else want Brock to spank St. Cloud? Of course Rusty would do business with him. And now Dean is guiding the big company. Better him than Hank, but the boy has no real life experience.

More continuity . . . anybody else remember Dr. Dugong? Or Baby Sinclair from Dinosaurs? Redusa was an inspired supervillain.

ETA for Galileo908 . . . Pete is actually "Pink Pilgrim." Looks and sounds like he lost a bet.

"Hey HELPeR, where's J-Bot?"

(*shrugs*)

Classic. As if he didn't remember shoving J-B off the roof last episode.

I liked the shot of St. Cloud as Galactus in the Quizboy & Pink Pilgrim intro. Also like the way he's half-assing the archenemy thing with them. More like hanging out together and being nerds.

How is it that Redusa is out of the Guild so that she can be killed with impunity, but also in the Guild so that Monarch needs her signature?

Mmmm...krill. Darn it Wide Whale, now I'm hungry.

Rusty's vision for the company includes plug-in replaceable kidneys. Nice call back to the first episode. Interesting that Dean's suggestion for running the business is to basically do what Google does.

Monarch's parents had an underground lair!

Anybody else want Brock to spank St. Cloud? Of course Rusty would do business with him.

Rusty has already done business with him, selling him Rusty Venture memorabilia and so on.

• Love 1

Interesting that Fallen Arches reports to Wide Whale with their protection money,

Poor Henrietta Pussycat!

I am sure my PT and I are going to crack up about the red ball from the Duran Duran musicvid when he brings one of the exercise balls out this evening. What's really weird is we wondered what Billy and Pete were up to and conjectured we'd be seeing them matching wits with St Cloud at some point.

So where did the name "Pink Pilgrim" come?

And we have confirmation that Wide Wale & Dr. Dugong are brothers! I'm guessing that when the Monarch finds this out, he'll be able to go after Wide Wale, and thus Rusty.

Dr Dugong? Was that the cuttlefish guy?

Good episode. Helps that the Super Bowl kinda stunk on ice this year.

Anybody else want Brock to spank St. Cloud? Of course Rusty would do business with him. And now Dean is guiding the big company. Better him than Hank, but the boy has no real life experience.

More continuity . . . anybody else remember Dr. Dugong? Or Baby Sinclair from Dinosaurs? Redusa was an inspired supervillain.

ETA for Galileo908 . . . Pete is actually "Pink Pilgrim." Looks and sounds like he lost a bet.

Yeah, I realized that I had the wrong name, and couldn't get back to it until now. And man, I also realized that we might never see Tantrum Rex, because he's not going to live up to his description as a giant Baby Sinclair.

Edited by Galileo908

So was the pirate captain dressing like Steve Jobs before the corporate strategy discussion in the panic room? It was super obvious there at least.

I loved the polar bear surprise at the end, and Sgt. Hatred is almost likeable when working with Brock.

I think the decoy masks were all Hatred and Brock's doing on the spur of the moment. Brock asked what they had to work with, and Hatred told him they had a bunch of cheap crap on the walls. Rusty was in the safe room.