Type keyword(s) to search

AS5: Ken Laurence

• Start Topic

I found Ken very entertaining, yet at the same time there was something serious about him, at his core. I'm glad he's coming back, and I hope he does well.

Yeah I'd like to see Ken overcome his reputation. He, at least for now, is trying to be pleasant and redeem himself. I remember liking some of his looks.

• Love 2

Previews show he's still a dick. Wonder what makes him walk this time.

I think it's dealing with Sam, who blogged a bunch of negative stuff about the designers on Ken's season (or somebody's season). I can understand it if Sam drives him crazy... I really didn't like anybody on Under the Gunn except Nick, Natalia, and Oscar, the eventual winner. Anyway, at least he's coming in trying to control himself.

• Love 2

I think it's dealing with Sam, who blogged a bunch of negative stuff about the designers on Ken's season (or somebody's season). I can understand it if Sam drives him crazy... I really didn't like anybody on Under the Gunn except Nick, Natalia, and Oscar, the eventual winner. Anyway, at least he's coming in trying to control himself.

Same.

Yeah I'd like to see Ken overcome his reputation. He, at least for now, is trying to be pleasant and redeem himself. I remember liking some of his looks.

I liked some of his looks to. I know he had a freak out on his season, but he sincerely apologized and was forgiven. I'm okay with that. I am truly hoping he has grown and matured (dealing with his anger issues and elevating his designs) but the preview is worrying. Sigh.