Type keyword(s) to search

Again With This: Bad Sports

• Start Topic

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this episode. Definitely some of the celebs were not good players, but all of them seemed like they were genuinely doing their best rather than just doing a bit or pulling attention to themselves. <br /><br />Also, if Kevin Smith can pantomime using a vibrator, they could have gotten a little more specific here with the clues for I Touch Myself.

I didn't love this one and now I'm sad that I DVRd this episode and dropped 2 other 1/2 hour shows I like because they conflicted (I can only record 2 shows at a time and Tuesday is jam packed with shows I like). I just like it better when I can recognize the celebrities. I only knew Apollo and Tara.  

Wait. Are there two threads for the same show? I'm old and confused *snort*

The song guessing one is always fun for me. I saw Tara mouthing the words and thought is that cheating? And it was. "Two point mouthing penalty"

I dont' understand why the popcorn has to fly out with so much force. Also, some questions seem so much harder than others. For example, which came first, this or that and the years are one was in 78 and one in 79. Then the next question has years of like 78 and  90. Big difference and much easier. It's just a game, but I like to complain.  ;-)

"Where ya goin' " is kind of fun

We were screaming, "Great Wall of China!!"

I didn't love this one and now I'm sad that I DVRd this episode and dropped 2 other 1/2 hour shows I like because they conflicted (I can only record 2 shows at a time and Tuesday is jam packed with shows I like). 

I'm having the same [First World] problem. I was all set, then my BIL wanted to record the 2-hour Greatest Super Bowl Commercials show. I ended up not recording Fresh Off the Boat because I figured I could watch it online. With commercials. Oh, the irony.

• Love 1
Wait. Are there two threads for the same show?

We unfortunately can't merge the two threads without closing comments on the editorial post. So we have one thread for the podcast on the episode (that's what this is), and one for the episode itself/editorial post with clips.

• Love 1