Type keyword(s) to search

S32: Scot Pollard

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I know Alecia's dad was on twitter defending Alecia against Scot and Jason.  He said something about "seeing them at the reunion" or something to that effect, and Scot said he'd be willing to talk and shake his hand.  Where it went after that, I can't remember, but it must have been down offline or in private.  Whatever the case, Alecia may not be perfect, but Scot doesn't have room to talk.  It isn't just Alecia.  Even after she left, he was just an ass.  He and Jason from the start were making these kind of "I'm a bully?  Look at this!" posts, and posting pics with their wives and Julia/Michele/some random female.  To prove they aren't bullying women haters I guess.  I don't believe Alecia should have stooped to this level, but I still think Scot is a bullying, unaware jerk.

Besides Fairplay and Hantz, has anyone ever got the villain/bully edit and owned it without whining?  And I mean villain/bully on their level or the likes of Dan, Scot, and Jason.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

I don't like Scot much but I can't stand Alecia.  

And I've had my fill of women going on Survivor and calling the men bullies.  They're in a 100% safe environment where social intimidation is part of the game.  

Seeing Scot glowering on the jury reminded me of another Mormon guy who got schooled by a woman and couldn't take it:  Rulon Gardner on the Biggest Loser.  He came on as their celebrity player with a friend and was doing great until they brought back a player from another season.  She had beaten everyone in a challenge where they had to drag a lot of weight and she proceeded to best Gardner at the same challenge.  He quit that night.

I think there's something in the psyche of some of these guys who go into sports, especially the manly men sports (basketball and wrestling) that just can't fathom that they would be beaten by someone smaller than them.  Scot knows that Tai, Aubry, and Cydney took him out and it's eating him alive.

• Love 2