Type keyword(s) to search

The Brady Bunch - General Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Bazinga said:

I discussed this above.  It still doesn't work.

From above: Possibly the final two categories, "Presentation" and "Literary Style" (whatever those are supposed to be), in which Jan gets marks of 10 respectively, are out of 10, but still doesn't work, as then the highest total possible would be 95.  The teacher just deducted 10 points and thinks the total of 98 is still possible is equally nonsensical.  The grading system being used by the teacher is incorrect, as it never adds up to 100. 

But, if just one of them is worth 10, then it does absolutely work, which is what I said.

23 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I feel like such an idiot-I never knew that Santa in the first and only season’s Christmas episode was played by Otis from The Andy Griffith Show!

Speaking of Christmas, MeTv played "A Very Brady Christmas" yesterday.

Just as delightfully cheesy as you remember it!

I really hate the Christmas movie. It’s sappier and cornier than the series ever was. All the separate little dramas for each that were miraculously resolved by the end - ugh. And I pretty much disliked all the in-laws, like Greg’s wife, the New Gidget, who decided that her family was more important than the Bradys because of some aunt she hadn’t seen in a while. I also disliked uptight Philip. And loser Wally. Marcia would have been better off marrying Doug Simpson or Warn Mullaney. Even Harvey the bug boy might have been preferable; I bet he could at least hold a job. I even disliked de facto in-law Sam, who was a cheating bastard and also played by a different actor.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3