Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Pickathon

I've seen more promotion in previous seasons, frankly. Next to nothing here. I even wondered which episode this was, if it wasn't even second or third of the season!

All in all, okay, I agree. Not great.

My favorite thing about the episode was Natasha Lyonne.

• Love 2

Thankfully I saw the new thread for this ep before the show aired here, so I was able to set up my DVR. (I moved since the last season.)

I thought it was ok. I liked the negotiations betw the Flaming Lips and ... what was the other called? The Not Flaming Lips? Anyway, the lawyer was good.

I also agree that Natasha Lyonne was very good, though it's hard for me to see her now as anyone but Nicki on OITNB.

A friend and I were in Arizona last weekend. She told  me how surprised she was by how few man-buns she saw down there. The only good thing about them is that they're replacing the ponytails that Portland men have been sporting for far too long. 

• Love 1

Hand up. I watched and am DVR'ing the new season. Slow start, but I am loyal for now. 

Natasha Lyonne is now dating Fred. Cute couple and I wish them well.

I want Fred to be happy becuase he is so talented and sweet. But he's got 2 divorces behind him already. Not a good track record. First marriage lasted 6 years; second one lasted barely 2.

Hey when he was with his mom, they used his real birthday - December 4th. He was born in 1966 so he was 49 when this season was filmed.  

Of all the characters they play, the few weekly guests, even the locals (so many are great) they use for bit parts, ....I am not crazy about that Kyle MacLachlin as the Mayor. How'd he get that gig. Not a comedic actor. Twin Peaks and Sex in the City. Early 90's pretty boy with that chiseled jaw who used to date supermodels. I just can't buy into him as a wacky oddball mayor of Portland.

Edited by Bossa Nova

Hand up. I watched and am DVR'ing the new season. Slow start, but I am loyal for now. 

Natasha Lyonne is now dating Fred. Cute couple and I wish them well.

I want Fred to be happy becuase he is so talented and sweet. But he's got 2 divorces behind him already. Not a good track record. First marriage lasted 6 years; second one lasted barely 2.

Hey when he was with his mom, they used his real birthday - December 4th. He was born in 1966 so he was 49 when this season was filmed.  

Of all the characters they play, the few weekly guests, even the locals (so many are great) they use for bit parts, ....I am not crazy about that Kyle MacLachlin as the Mayor. How'd he get that gig. Not a comedic actor. Twin Peaks and Sex in the City. Early 90's pretty boy with that chiseled jaw who used to date supermodels. I just can't buy into him as a wacky oddball mayor of Portland.

kyle MacLaclin was also on that comedy/drama show where he had a comedy type part: Desperate Housewives. He played a real dimwitted oddball type kind of like the mayor.