Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Angels and Daemons

• Start Topic

On a very shallow note, can I say thank you to the show for putting Dove Meir on my screen!  Very nice!

Okay, now that that's out of the way.  Interesting that Callen is still checking up on the ex.  I think part of it must be a security issue but if memory serves me correctly this is also the longest romantic relationship he's had.  I will admit I didn't realize it had been that long.  It's nice to see him not shrug this off.

I'm really enjoying the way the show is handling Kensi and Deeks' relationship.  It's not in your face but you know they are together.  I like the little interactions that occur - not over the top and some are really funny.

• Love 2

Okay, now that that's out of the way.  Interesting that Callen is still checking up on the ex.  I think part of it must be a security issue but if memory serves me correctly this is also the longest romantic relationship he's had.  I will admit I didn't realize it had been that long.  It's nice to see him not shrug this off.

Me, too - has it really been two years???? Am i missing/completely forgetting a time jump? I feel like she only found about the "real" Callen last Christmas at the skating rink. And, frankly, I still don't buy why he broke up with her. It seemed out of nowhere. The information he gave last night about her wanting kids, safe life, etc., made sense at least - I wish we had heard that a month ago. I don't know. In my opinion, he got out because he was scared he really cared for her. He could have asked Michelle to talk to her - she's the one who introduced them anyway!

I'm also not sure why I care so much about this fictional relationship....lol

I enjoyed Eric's "But they have a sliiiiide...!!"

Hello pretty Mossad agent who must have gotten the gig because Oded Fehr was out sick. Welcome to the party!

I'm with Deeks - I definitely heard SiliconE valley the first time she said it. Then she lost me when she did all the sniper math....

Edited by betsyboo

Hello pretty Mossad agent who must have gotten the gig because Oded Fehr was out sick. Welcome to the party!

Oded Fehr was a *very* corrupt Mossad agent on the Mothership a few years ago. Ziva killed him good!

I know that the show rarely references the original series but given that said corrupt Mossad agent killed Director Vance's wife, it would have been nice for there to be a bit more friction between the agencies.

• Love 2

Oded Fehr was a *very* corrupt Mossad agent on the Mothership a few years ago. Ziva killed him good!

I know that the show rarely references the original series but given that said corrupt Mossad agent killed Director Vance's wife, it would have been nice for there to be a bit more friction between the agencies.

Hey, Gibbs and Vance were Extremely Terse with replacement Mossad Director Deanna Troi (who apparently imzadied Eli away from Ziva's mom) about that.

Edited by Julia
  • Love 2

I know... but i am always happy to see him on my tv screen!! lol

Hey, Gibbs and Vance were Extremely Terse with replacement Mossad Director Deanna Troi (who apparently imzadied Eli away from Ziva's mom) about that.

snort.

I think I've see OF on 6 different shows playing a Mossad agent. (or, CIA agent.) He makes my palms sweat.  <swoon>

• Love 2

I loved Callen fooling around on the hoverboard. He's so serious day-to-day that I forget at how good he can be at undercover work and adopting an entire new personality. It felt like he might have been channeling Deeks a bit.

Poor Eric, trying to hard to break out of the Ops cave. Maybe one of these days he'll get to go under cover.

Nell getting seasick was hilarious. You work for the Navy girl!

Given that Granger's default setting is Extremely Terse, I would love to see him interacting with Vance and Gibbs. Especially when you consider that Granger outranks Gibbs. If any of the production staff is reading this board, please keep this in mind if you are planning more crossovers!

• Love 2

I think I've see OF on 6 different shows playing a Mossad agent. (or, CIA agent.) He makes my palms sweat. <swoon>

I saw him last night on Boston Legal as an islamic MSF doctor who was tortured at Gitmo and sued. He sure is pretty.

Given that Granger's default setting is Extremely Terse, I would love to see him interacting with Vance and Gibbs. Especially when you consider that Granger outranks Gibbs. If any of the production staff is reading this board, please keep this in mind if you are planning more crossovers!

Given how badly Gibbs got bent about Dr. Jamie Leigh Curtis playing with his head, my dream crossover is mothership/Hetty.

Edited by Julia
  • Love 2

She broke up with him. The most recent Christmas episode she told him that her new year's resolution was to not be with someone who may not come home.

I do remember that. But before that, didn't Sam find him sleeping on the office couch, and Callen said they were done? (Am I making this up? It's very possible that is so.)

No, you are not making that up. I think it was a mutual break up more than anything. Clearly Callen isn't holding a grudge and Jo willingly participated in a Christmas booty call. I think both of them came to the 'this isn't working' at about the same time.

• Love 1