Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: The Famous Ventriloquist Did It

A ventriloquist is dead, and the lieutenant is just sick about it. On the case, Tribeca delves into the salacious world of American ventriloquism. The only problem? Geils always wanted to be a ventriloquist, which might not sound like a problem but is.
Edited by yeswedo
updated description

Kids and I laughed a lot at this one.  Loved how both the victim and the victim/dummy were in the same position, and I loved the autopsy of the dummy.

We were dying when the cop was interrogating the suspect and kept using board games in the questioning.  "This is Life!  You are going to be Sorry!  And in so much Trouble!"

• Love 3

Really enjoyed this one. I totally figured that Jeff Dunham was going to be in an episode about v-quists.

I absolutely love the dog officer, and that they don't play him as some kind of hypercompetent cop. He's just a dog that's treated like the rest of them.

"I could go for an Iced Parsons right now."

Part of the fun in this show for me is guessing the cheesy puns they will make and laughing when they do it anyway.

I was like they are gonna saw through that dummy and then all the saw dust starts flying around.

I want more from the dog.  Rashida deserves an award for being able to look unaffected by a German Shepard puppy.

I love how rapid-fire and literal these jokes are, and you have to concentrate to keep up.

"He was hammered when he was killed."

"Drunk?"
"No, hit in the head with a hammer."

"Oh."

"He was gutted - "

"Stomach ripped open?"

"NO! Devastated by his latest performance."

When the chief tells Geiles and Angie to each take a chair, they simply lift up the chairs. LOL

I love literal, punny jokes. I was laughing like crazy.

• Love 2