Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk

Rhondinella

Only watched the first couple episodes of this show.  Is Gregory Smith still on it?  A diehard Everwood fan, he's the only reason I even tuned in the first place.  Alas, he was not enough to keep my interest.

Yeah, Gregory Smith is still on. Honestly, Rookie Blue isn't a *great* show by any means, but it's entertaining enough for me. I think if it didn't air in the summer, I probably would have stopped watching a long time ago. But summer programming is usually pretty bare, so I've kind of stuck with it on and off through the years. 

Gail Peck has kept me around too. She will forever be my favorite. And I'm really interested to see what they do with her relationship with Holly.

Probably need to do something along the lines of how TWOP handled the UK shows like Dr. Who.  Take some of the more general threads and make two versions (Canada, US).  Game of Thrones does something like this for book readers and non-book readers and they can tag the threads.

A place to discuss particular episodes (that do not have specific episode threads), arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

Please feel free to start new topics for characters, episodes, media mentions, actors, small talk, etc.

So far the lower traffic shows in keep up with have just done the basic character and episode threads with the understanding that you don't go into the episode thread until it had aired in your area unless you don't mind spoilers. There's only one or two subforums where the character threads are potentially tricky because of that (Continuum is in an awkward place right now because of the airing difference). I think a lot of us on the Canadian schedule are just not talking outside of episode threads there because of a reveal the u.s. audience hasn't gotten to yet. But that show has time travel and stuff. The more basic shows I watch seem to be finding their own balance just fine.

This show is funny; I forget about it when it isn't on but once it is, it turns into one of my watch immediatley upon dvr completion shows, despite being outside my usual sci fi wheelhouse.

@HistoryGirl

• Airdates will be the date the episode airs in Canada. (This follows PTV policy about non-U.S. shows.)
  • An episode is considered to have "aired" once it has broadcast in Canada, and spoiler tags are no longer needed for that episode. (Again, PTV policy.)
  • If you go into an episode thread and you haven't seen it yet, prepare to be spoiled.
  • Elements that have broadcast in Canada may also be mentioned in the character, media, etc. topics. If you go into these threads and you haven't seen all of the episodes that have aired in Canada, prepare to be spoiled.

US viewer here, so I'm two episodes back, maybe three at this point, but is there any reason to keep watching?  I can't stand Andy/Sam, Chris gets on my nerves so I don't care about his storyline, and Tracy has been bugging me with this whole Leo dad drama that is a stupid premise to begin with.  

I love Gail, Dov, and Nick, and shockingly Chloe.  Is there anything in the next few eps worth sticking around for?  What they've done to poor Nick is awful.

@Slider, not really. There is more Dov, but his storyline is dragged down by Chris bullshit. Almost no Chloe, at least that I can remember. Tracy's ex drama reaches a new low in episode 8, and it's really, really low. There are significant Gail scenes only in one episode (the 7th, Deal with the Devil).

Damn, that's what I was afraid of.  Probably won't watch anymore, but may check in on the episode threads from time to time.  Thanks @Crim - appreciate the info! Wish is were better news.

Archived