Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E22: The Corrections

So the bar storyline is over now? and Lori & Elizabeth are the new Rizzoli & Isles, & of course, Bird is knocked up. I'm surprised that Carter isn't the one who's knocked up.

• Love 1

Carter gets more and more irritating with each episode. Even though she needed to be bailed out in a big way by both her Moms this episode, I'm sure we'll go back to her know-it-all, do-what-I-want attitude by next week.

Edited by lavenderpenguin
  • Love 1

"You think you know what's up, but don't realize everything's actually upside-down."  What the hell does that mean??? Was that line written by a 15 year old? 

That would explain a lot,but even the average 15 year old's essay would be far more articulate than this show.

• Love 1

I haven't watched an episode of this since season 1 but I clicked by as Dougherty (Christopher Titus) was taking Carter in for questioning.

Watros and Titus were clearly enjoying working together again.  But think it made those scenes a little off.  But maybe that was just me because I remember their sitcom.

I don't pretend to care about the rest of the show.

• Love 2

So confessions made while someone is pointing a gun at your head count now? Good to know.

How stupid is Carter that she would choose to call Mentally Unbalanced Felon Mom instead of Cop Mom when being questioned by the police? And what cop's kid doesn't know that minors can't be questioned without a parent or guardian present?

• Love 2

Watros and Titus were clearly enjoying working together again.  But think it made those scenes a little off.  But maybe that was just me because I remember their sitcom.

Ah!  That's where she's from.  I've been trying to wrack my brain to figure out where I recognized her from, but I was having trouble also trying to figure what she looked like before she did whatever the hell she did to her face.  I actually really enjoyed that sitcom.

How stupid is Carter that she would choose to call Mentally Unbalanced Felon Mom instead of Cop Mom when being questioned by the police? And what cop's kid doesn't know that minors can't be questioned without a parent or guardian present?

I would have called Lori too!  Other mom might be a cop, but Lori managed to escape several counts of kidnapping, assault, drawing a weapon on a police officer, and 10 million other things with nothing more than a slap on the wrist plus another child to rear.  Please point me to her lawyer!

• Love 1

Ah!  That's where she's from.  I've been trying to wrack my brain to figure out where I recognized her from, but I was having trouble also trying to figure what she looked like before she did whatever the hell she did to her face.  I actually really enjoyed that sitcom.

And Guiding Light and Lost are the other two that come to mind.  But I thought Titus (sitcom) was really funny.  I guess that's obvious if I can still pick out the other lead from that show.