Type keyword(s) to search

Watch A Teaser For Game Of Thrones Season 6

• Start Topic

^^ Seriously.

Who's narrating?  I can't place the voice. (Except for Bran (I think?) on the last sentence.)

I'm guessing it's Bloodraven (by the content of what he's saying). They're using a different actor so I wouldn't recognize the voice and it doesn't sound like any of the other actors from what I can remember. 

Edited by glowbug

Yep, that's Max von Sydow.  That guy is going to be in Star Wars in two weeks and he's going to be in Game of Thrones next season.  Still going strong at 86-years-old.

Nice opening trailer.

• Love 2

Shouldn't a Season 6 Teaser have...I don't know...some scenes from Season 6?

The first teasers never do. At least this one isn't making you jump through a bunch of hoops to see it, like those awful "The Sight" videos last year.

pretty sure melissandra will use ghost to anchor jon snow back to life (because of their connection0 , making him a WARG in the show (which he is from the book from what i heard - which the show didn't follow in the story line).  using this method to anchor him back instead of the usual forced god of light resurrection technique we've seen with that other priest will make jon snow's resurrection somewhat different.