Type keyword(s) to search

After Show Shenanigans: Julie and Brandy break it down

• Start Topic

I LOVED the side eye that Katie shot at Schwartz when he complimented Brandy's nails. Hilarious

Yes! Totally caught that pissed off bitch-face angry and annoyed/ jealous "oh, no he did not just... I made it clear that he has to supportive flirt only with ME!!!" look that flashed across her face as they raised their glasses to toast, yet she recovered quickly and smiled to say, "Cheers!"

I thought... Schwartzie is gonna hear it on the walk back to the green room!! ;-)

• Love 1

I wish they would let Previously.TV do a VR aftershow with the cast...of course, it would only last one episode once the cast refused to come on again, but it would be a hell of an episode if they could be locked in a studio and forced to participate

• Love 1
bblancobrnx, on 15 Mar 2016 - 04:59 AM, said:

I wish they would let Previously.TV do a VR aftershow with the cast...of course, it would only last one episode once the cast refused to come on again, but it would be a hell of an episode if they could be locked in a studio and forced to participate

Ha ha wouldn't that be epic??

I would like to ask....

Jax: Why are you so sweaty and disgusting?

Brittany: Why did you move 1/2 way across the country to live in a gross studio apartment with an even grosser man-child?

Lala: Why are you so thirsty?

Kristen: Where do you GO until 6 a.m. in the morning? 

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, of course!

• Love 2

Have you all seen that Spike Jonze long-form Kenzo ad? 

The lady to (onscreen) right of the star at the very beginning... I recognized her, but couldn't put my finger on who it was... And finally realized it was Brandy Howard!