Type keyword(s) to search

Basketball Wives LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I wonder what Susie and Royce were up to I mean they bringing back All the girls why not the two that kinda started it all lol 

I don't know about Susie but I think Royce is currently being charged with child endangerment or something like that. See this article.

• Mind Blown 1
(edited)
29 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

I don't know about Susie but I think Royce is currently being charged with child endangerment or something like that. See this article.

She could have used the money .. lord baby Jesus I was just randomly watching Tammis first season 

Good lord just read that link… what is wrong with people 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Jackie ….girl 

whaaaa-excuse.gif

Why is Jackie talking about issues Angel has with her boyfriend in front of said boyfriend? That was supposed to be a conversation between just her and Angel.....and the cameras.

And here Rocc go telling Angel she can't be friends with unmarried women....but she's an unmarried woman because you keep buying her promise rings.

how-does-that-work-liam-scott-edwards.gi

• LOL 3
21 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

whaaaa-excuse.gif

Why is Jackie talking about issues Angel has with her boyfriend in front of said boyfriend? That was supposed to be a conversation between just her and Angel.....and the cameras.

And here Rocc go telling Angel she can't be friends with unmarried women....but she's an unmarried woman because you keep buying her promise rings.

how-does-that-work-liam-scott-edwards.gi

Jackie “I’m a concerned friend” lol girl no you arnt 

• Love 1

I was a fan of Brooke back in the day when she was on some video vixen reality show, and then on her first run of bbw but whatever she has done to her face is just tewwww much! And Angel with the gigantic earrings with every single outfit.... and the footlong nails. It's hard to watch

• Love 1

I don't get it, does no one live in LA but Angel? Why do they all live in tiny apartments?

Why are Jackie and Malaysia friends? Why are Jen and Malaysia friends? Weren't they all mortal enemies a few seasons' back? And now they're all alleged great friends. 

Aside from that, I'm enjoying these women but I don't think they're all all stars, Duffey and Angel were there for just a couple of seasons, right? While not a fan I'd consider Draya and the Govans much more important for the show. And of course, I will always love OG but I think she justifiably burned that bridge. 

I was so excited to see all this grown woman apologizing, accountability expectations, and boundary setting happening on this show. I should have known that it wouldn't last long. I even teared up a bit during Malaysia and Brandi's moment. And I loved Jackie showing some authentic vulnerability for once, Angel bringing her issue directly to Nia (or whatever her name is), and Duffy straight up saying your apology is BS because you're trying to shift accountability and I don't want you or your energy at my event. 

But for whatever reason these girls just aren't getting it. And it's so ironic when they're calling the other ladies "high school", when they're the ones acting like children. "They're being mean to me because they want me to apologize." Like what? I can't even imagine what would have happened if some of the other ladies were still on the show, because they are actually mean and clique-ish. And Duffy is right; if you think we're shitty, this is my event for my birthday and you don't need to be here. She's nicer to me because I would have told them to be gone at the dinner once they dragged her into their shit.

On 10/9/2023 at 10:14 PM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Are y'all watching this season? I don't trust this boyfriend of Jennifer's. He looks like a Mr.  bang your back out opportunist.

If Jennifer's with him, he's a scammer. I'll bet he's already started "investing" her money for her. Think she'll profile him on My True Scam Story when things go left?

This show is as dry as some of their wigs. I'm not surprised no one's posting.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3

Hello? Anybody here?

echo-hello.gif

I just needed to talk about Colonoscopy for a moment. What's her fucking issue? She's got some of the worst energy I've seen on this franchise and I've lived through Brandi TWICE!

Seriously, the only person she hasn't pissed off yet is Evelyn, and it looks like she'll get on that next week. When you have Evelyn trying to play peacemaker ... chile, things ain't going well for you.

Edited by eXiled
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

The wigs are just so so bad. 

Evelyn’s inability to make the “th”’sound is grating. 

Jennifer clearly needs a conservatorship a la Brittany. Girl shouldn’t be allowed to roam around the world alone. 

Brooke justifying every opportunity to take half naked photos of herself or act a fool for her bday as “what her daughter would want” is old and kinda weird (RIP)

The Camden chick trying to act klassy and better then the rest bc her baby’s father has “accolades” LOL I’m gonna need you to spell accolades sweetie. 

The bangs. I mean I guess at least she’s actually married to an actual bball player. 

And the prosti, I mean host…WTAF. Shockingly she sounds the most intelligent out of all of them. But I’m gonna guess she’s regurgitating some phrases she’s learned during court ordered mediation in her custody battle. I’m gonna guess that’s not going amicably.

Yea, these ladies are all klass. Keep sipping that champagne. Why do I watch this shit?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Every time Colonoscopy yells, "you're not relevant", I say to the TV "and you are?? I don't even know your name!" It's laughable to me when people like her try to discredit the OGs. Cause despite Jenn still being dumb, she helped create a platform for colonoscopy and others like her to pretend to be important for trapping an athlete while avoiding getting a real job. 

Speaking of Jenn....she's never had a guy tell her she looks nice before?!?! What kind of dudes has she been dating????

The one who's a trainer needs to open up a detective agency catered to women. I think she's trifling as hell, but I just know down in my bones that she found the goods on Jenn's boyfriend. The fact that her spidey senses started tingling when she found out about the dog scam.....She was asking all the right questions. Who found the site? Who's account did the money come from? Etc. BUT, none of this is her business and her and Jenn ain't friends. AND Jackie is the wrong one to bring as your ally! (Have you never seen the show???) Send Jenn an anonymous email or leave an envelope for her with evidence. I'm sure production could help her set it up. They arrange for bunnies and clowns to deliver shit all the time. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Evelyn must not care anything about her daughter's feelings. Didn't Shaunice say she no longer trusted Jennifer and didn't deal with her like that anymore? Meanwhile, Evelyn is back on guard duty, protecting Jen like she's being paid. I have to wonder how Shaunice felt seeing that mess.