Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Gone in 6 Seconds

I can't tell if I've been dulled by how bad this show is, but this episode didn't seem quite as terrible as the rest, somehow.  Although DB not knowing what a dongle is was ridiculous, and Krummy and his new buddy's war robot thing was... bad.  Not to mention Avery being so super that she will somehow be able to run the cyber division while doing cases.  PS: DB, in the scheme of misuse of FBI resources, I'm thinking that fingerprinting a ton of pens and running all those partials through the system probably ranks higher than stealing springs from FBI pens.

Edited by iscoffy
  • Love 3

In the East this started at 10:36 PM.  Please, someone write a program to adjust CSI:C episodes for f**tb*ll. Just remove 3 out of every 5 minutes of the episode.  Then it would end on time and make just as much sense as it did.

• Love 1

I thought this episode was mind-numbingly stupid .... even for this show.  

Watching Lil' Bow Wow search the seats repeatedly for Raspberry Pi devices was pretty bad to.

And this Caine guy killed that poor bastard driving the PT Cruiser ... just because he could.  He actually had a vendetta against Martinez, so why didn't he try to kill him with the car.

Is every car in California supposed to be driverless-capable ?  Including rental cars ?  Not so much.  But apparently all it takes is a modchip and an iphone camera and you are good to go (regardless of all the engineering required to actually make that work).

Nothing was more stupid that watching people cheer for an empty car.

I especially liked it during the drag race when the roadway went from dry to wet to dry and back to wet.

Was there so little story to tell that they had to spend 5 minutes on the DB and his stupid pen sleuthing followed by the battlebots nonsense ?

Aren't the identities of undercover police officers carefully guarded secrets ?  Yet Avery was able to easily get everything about her with little effort and in virtually no time at all, and Mundo was so blasé about it he almost got her killed.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 1

I don't think all of the cars were supposed to be driverless cars, the guy just managed to hijack them and drive them via video ffed.  I can't figure out how he would be able to be especially fast or accurate while doing that, but whatever.

Aren't the identities of undercover police officers carefully guarded secrets ?  Yet Avery was able to easily get everything about her with little effort and in virtually no time at all, and Mundo was so blasé about it he almost got her killed.

Apparently the "color of the day" reveals all.  And couldn't they use some of their cheering, inept staff to check on the undercover officer?  Only Mundo can do that, apparently, even if last week he was banned from the field.

I honestly thought the Deputy Director position was going to go to DB. Unless they're going to transition him to the field more and Avery into the office. Why have that whole interaction between DB and the Director? So lame.

I thought the whole point of street racing was that it's thrilling and dangerous to watch because someone might die.

I mean, it's not my jam at all. But it makes some kind of sense. Whereas, in this episode with two remote controlled cars, the danger factor is about the same as you'd get while watching two nine-year-olds zooming their Hot Wheels around while making 'rrrraaa' noises.

• Love 2

Well, this was better than the last episode, at least from a production standpoint, which isn't saying much. The car stunts were generally pretty good, and the B storyline, albeit fairly dumb, had its dorkishly amusing moments. But, did this writer's room all go to the George Lucas school of dialogue writing, because...wow...so bad. Even solid, experienced actors can only do so much with terrible, clunky, painfully awkward dialogue, and sadly a good chunk of this cast is pretty far from solid or experienced.