Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E05: Room Service

• Start Topic

Grilled romaine? Is this something I should whip up immediately so I can stop missing out?

Eh, opinions vary.  I've found that grilled veggies of the bok choy/broccoli/romaine type, at least done via the "drizzled with olive oil" method, the outer skin gets tough and tensile.  (You may like that sort of thing.  I would have thought I liked that sort of thing and texture, but it turns out I don't).  It's kind of like trying to tooth off non-viable parts of a baked artichoke leaf, texture wise.

This job is a big one for Gaga, I feel like she's no actor but not an embarrassment either, considering how much is being required of her.  It's not some vanity or one-off episode role.

I feel like Liz is more trapped in limbo than evil, though I suppose that depends upon why we discover everyone is trapped at the Cortez (and if, they in fact, are).