Type keyword(s) to search

Cheshire Housewives in the Media

It will be interesting to see if it's re-edited, since the run time is longer overseas than on Bravo in the US.

Or maybe that's why the timeslot is wonky...aren't there fewer commercials during weekend daytime airings?

It will be interesting to see if it's re-edited, since the run time is longer overseas than on Bravo in the US.

Or maybe that's why the timeslot is wonky...aren't there fewer commercials during weekend daytime airings?

They may run it as is (with bleeps for profanity of course) since Melbourne episodes tended to run over when the aired in the States, too. 

They may run it as is (with bleeps for profanity of course) since Melbourne episodes tended to run over when the aired in the States, too. 

Thanks for the clarification!

I watched Melbourne as it aired in Oz, not waiting for it to air in the States, so I have no first-hand experience as to what extent, if any, re-editing occurred.

• Love 2

They air the full episodes, just in a longer timeslot. Since I feel this show improved so much in season two, I hope they pull a Melbourne and air season one during the day and once it's done air season two in primetime. I really do think this show could do well in primetime with all the drama and glamour that has happened.

Still not sure how the U.S. will take to the Cheshire ladies (they're not the most fashion forward but neither is the OC and it does pretty consistently and some may complain about accents) but I'm looking forward to this Saturday.

Edited by quetzal
  • Love 1

I'm really jazzed Bravo is airing them. Being in the states I'm still not versed in how to catch the foreign versions beyond the unreliable YouTube. I still hold out hope they will rebroadcast Vancouver. What I saw was real housewives gold.

• Love 1

Well, I am clearly behind on the Housewives oevre.  I had no idea there were different franchises in other countries that weren't being broadcast in the US.  So the three episodes from Season One I see scheduled on Saturday mornings put me in at the beginning? 

I've given up on all the US 'Wives (except New York) because. . .well, I just despised everyone.  Seeing London was interesting, though, via the "ladies" there.

Fingers crossed for Cheshire, that there are more tea cozies than catfights.

Yay for renewal! Boo to Magali leaving…she's the best part of the show for me. And as long as these three women aren't Dawn ass-kissers, the show may be okay.

Given the wording that Magali is "taking a break," it doesn't sound like she's leaving the show on bad terms or anything, so maybe she'll return either in a more limited capacity or at a later date.  As for the new ladies, one seems like she'll probably be another Hoover given her WAG status, but the other two will hopefully provide balance to the bullshit.  Can't wait to see how Dawn's assault charges play out.

As long as Lauren and Ampika are sticking around, I'm happy enough!

Magali left because her dad died. The press articles made it sound like she will still appear in some capacity and one article said to let them know if you want more of her. It's sad because she truly was such a highlight for this series.