Type keyword(s) to search

Criminal Minds Trivia Game

• Start Topic

Yes. Breen Frazier's save of the hilarious debacle that was The Inspiration.

Still not the best of CM, but Breen made it SO MUCH BETTER than Janine's inane, stupidly gory season opener.

In exactly how many episodes has Diana Reid appeared? And, for that extra bonus cookie, name the episodes :) (Apparently I'm obsessed with the team member's mothers tonight!) 

Oh my God, I deplored Breen's episode this year. Compared to his execrable effort, Janine's actually looked skilled and plausible. And hers was bad enough. *shudders*

Diana Reid episodes:

The Fisher King, part one (no speaking part)

The Fisher King, part two

Revelations

The Instincts

Memoriam

ForeverAlone we couldn't be more opposite on The Inspired. Breen took that stupid, idiotic, poorly written and miscast garbage of a season opener that Janine had done and infused the second half with a Medean theme, murderous twin brothers, a twist ending, and one of the finest Hotchner interrogation scenes in the past two seasons, at least. Add to that impressive profiling and I believe that Breen deserves kudos for rescuing what was a total train wreck out of the gate. 

(edited)

I don't consider Twilight to be a classic book. I WAS referring to A Clockwork Orange, hence why I wrote "classic" in the question and not just a book. :) :) :)

That writer was so off the mark in the Reid characterization that episode, it was bizarre. It was like she had no clue how Reid was written the previous four years and instead wrote her idea of an eccentric genius who is a pop culture naif. I was going to give her a pass, because I thought it was her first Criminal Minds episode, but it was her third, so she should have known better.

Edited by ForeverAlone

When it's that far off the mark I always wonder why Matthew doesn't say something. Surely he knows Reid, more intimately than anyone. Like with the MIT thing... I dunno, I guess he's got plenty to do and he trusts the writers, but you'd think he'd notice. 

Trivia!

On which wrist does Spencer wear his watch?

(edited)

His left wrist

I honestly don't think most of the actors remember these details. They act in so many of the episodes, and I don't think they watch the episodes, certainly not obsessively like we do. I bet most of them would lose the Criminal Minds trivia game. :)

Edited by ForeverAlone

Well Jim acted, but never directed afaik... I'm stumped. It's not Doug, Larry, Michael, and it isn't any of the women... hmmm

Ken Olin?

Wait! Starsky!

Paul Michael Glaser!

Yes! One of my favorite Spencer quotes is in this scene:

"That's because when you look at me, you jump to a particular set of conclusions. It’s human nature to make assumptions based on appearance. It’s an outdated primal instinct born of our need to quickly assess our surroundings. Of course, in this modern era, those assumptions tend to be very wrong and often quite hurtful."

Emily is a Libra, and Reid a Scorpio. Don't recall the other two.

Rossi's birthday is in May, and if we go by the date Profiling 101 was aired, then his birthday is May 9, making him a Taurus. 

Yes, Reid is a Libra. Emily is a Libra. Rossi is a Taurus. I have no clue about Penelope, JJ and Alex, but I do know Hotch and Morgan's signs based on their birthdates. :) 

Oops,  I stand corrected. I always thought Reid's birthday is in November because of sweeps and November always equals Scorpio to me. (Now I'm wondering if I've confused this with HENRY's birth day episode, which was also sweeps.) If his birthday is indeed in October, then I find it amusing that MGG and PB both have March birthdays and Reid and Prentiss both have October birthdays. Something about that makes me want to go "awwww."