Type keyword(s) to search

Criminal Minds Trivia Game

• Start Topic

I have one of his poems hanging in my living room. Along with Emily Dickinson's "Hope is the thing with feathers..."

Okay - Who is Garcia's favorite comic book character?

He might have had a pink polo(!) on when he went to Bennington once, IIRC, but other than that, I do believe you're right! 

What was Reid's drink of choice when visiting Ethan in Jones?

(edited)

Argh---I remember that his friend was named Ethan and that he pointed out our Spencer looked like hell, but I can't recall what they were drinking! 

Edited by mstaken

Ding Ding Ding! For her efforts, Penelope was awarded a night of passionate love making...with Reid. (cue Penelope's disappointed groan). 

It's my second favorite line of that episode. Poor Reid had no clue what they were saying. And Penelope didn't know what she was missing. :) :) :)

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Turn Around Bright Eyes

... augh! That's all I can remember... he didn't actually use Piano Man, did he? I would think it would be too expensive for CM...

Ok what was the last constellation needed out of the series the unsubs made in the victims in The Angel Maker? It was also the pet name used in the correspondence between them.