Type keyword(s) to search

Criminal Minds Trivia Game

• Start Topic

I hope so! Maybe they're all off doing Sunday things. It's wet and cold here so daughter and I are hunkering down inside with hot tea.  

Here's the next question:

In the Fisher King, what book did Reid say his mom read him love poems from?

All right, I can see this is probably not going to get answered, so I'll give you another one.

BTW, three questions were:

1. What is your favorite place in the world?

2. What is your favorite music?

3. What is your favorite alcohol?

There were also questions about books on babies and child rearing.

Anyway, here is the new question:

Name at least three languages Emily speaks.

Emily also spoke fluent Spanish in "Catching Out." Emily was always the language expert, and Reid was shown to struggle at foreign languages in the early seasons. Which is why I find it annoying that Reid is apparently now fluent in Russian and Korean, two difficult languages to learn. This is another example of character development continuity errors, because if Reid wasn't good at languages before, he's not going to just pick it up now. 

Edited by ForeverAlone

In the scene in Memoriam, where Reid was under going hypnosis, you could briefly see several items in the room he had as a child..

Name some of those items. 

Edited by missmycat

Correct on the episode.

Would it help if you picture Morgan asking Garcia what exactly what it was they drank? And she replies, in obvious pain... "The ___ ___" (2 words) before pleading with him to do something about the noise. 

Nope! I wouldn't register the drink - I only drink champagne, Chablis, red wine and Laphroaig whisky (not all at once). I honestly haven't a clue. I would only get it if I dug out the dvd and rewatched it but I loathed the whole Beth schmuck and also the Reid "Mr Belvedere" babysitting nonsense and couldn't bear it!