Type keyword(s) to search

Criminal Minds Trivia Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

Yeah. To make it a bit more of a coincidence is that Matthew and Paget's birthdays are one day apart. And if you take the original airdate of Plain Sight to be Reid's birthday, then his birthday is October 12, which is the same day as Emily. Though I have seen other stuff online that designates Reid's birthday to be October 9th. I thought it was because that was Plain Sight's original airdate, but it isn't that, so I don't know why some people say October 9. In any case, like you said, it is cute that Reid and Emily's birthdays are super close together like Matthew and Paget's. :) :) :)

Edited by ForeverAlone
  • Love 2

Well, Machismo's original air date was April 12, 2006 and it was Hotch's birthday, which makes him an Aries!  

Derek's birthday is June 6, 1973, so that makes him a Gemini! Wheee! 

Good question, btw! But since we all got pieces of it, I think you should go again!

I thought Hotch said in Machismo that his birthday was around the Day of the Dead, which is November 2. So that would make him a Scorpio. I've only watched Machismo once because I didn't like it, but that's what I thought some of the other people who have watched it said.

And yes, Morgan is a Gemini.

All, right. In that same vein (though I think infinitely easier):

What is Henry's birthstone? 

Eight? Wow, tall order! Here goes:

Children of the Dark - Denver

Lucky - Florida

True Night - L.A.

Lo-Fi - New York

Elephant's Memory - West Bune, TX

Limelight - Philadelphia

AUGGH!! I can't think of any morrrrrrrrre...

(edited)

Lucky- Florida

In Name and Blood-Minnesota

Scared to Death- Oregon

True Night-Los Angeles

Lo Fi- New York City

In Heat-Miami

Birthright-Virginia

Identity-Montana

About Face-Texas

Limelight-Pennsylvania

Doubt-Arizona

Penelope- should be Virginia, because I don't think she lives in DC

Damaged-Indiana/Connecticut (at least that is where I think Chester Hardwick was imprisoned)

Edited by ForeverAlone

In Devil's Night, Ernie Hudson was cast as Lt. Garner, Fire Chief, a role that was created just for him.

What one line does he say that is both an homage to his most famous role, and kinda cringeworthy?