Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Premiere Live Chat Topic

photo fox
  • Start Topic

Hi, all,

We're going to do a live chat topic for tonight's premiere.  It will be open until the show ends on the West coast.

Three things to keep in mind:

• Once you've watched the entire episode, please take your comments to the regular episode topic.  This is for "as you watch" posting only.
  • I'll try to keep up, but I'm going to be watching the show, too.  So if you see something objectionable, please report and move on, or just move on, and I'll catch it when I can.
  • Remember, this is supposed to be fun!  So let's try to avoid heavy, controversial, or heated topics here.

This topic will open at 9pm EDT.

Wow - that dress - the side of it - wow... TPH is bold, lol.

Wait - a gorilla? Seriously?

LMAO! Andre Leon Talley?! That's hilarious. Wait - Don Lemon!!>?!?! "And you did good in Ferguson, brother... " *snicker*

I love the shade.

Love this song Jamal is singing.

Edited by phoenics
  • Love 1

HA! A slap at 50 cent! LOL! Half of the fans probably missed that shade!

I'm slow.  Can you please explain?

"You're rude, he's crude and you're both socially unacceptable."  Becky is awesome.

Edited by mtlchick

I'm slow.  Can you please explain?

"You're rude, he's crude and you're both socially unacceptable."  Becky is awesome.

50 kept whining that Empire ripped off his show, Power.

Oh and they got big flatscreen tv's in prison?

Chris rock looks like he's about to shank the mess out of that dude.

Edited by phoenics

Oh yeah...It's been a long summer lol.  What did they say though?  I blanked for a moment.

Cookie mentioned that 50 was being all thirsty about something to do with them...

That dynamic with Jamal and Michael - not sure if I like it... Jamal acting all hard... I dunno. I do like how Michael isn't just falling into his arms - but man - make Jamal work for it after the way he left you twisting in the wind.

OMGosh - a commercial with TPH, Mary J and Kerry W!!??!? YES!

Edited by phoenics

WOW. What - Boo Boo Kitty slept with her?!?

Damn - Lucious did that.

My mouth is actually hanging open.

Every new show and every product is trying to be in on the Empire show commercials.

Edited by phoenics
  • Love 2

Oh my God. That was some Grimm-level mess right there.

This show got real serious real quick.

Okay that scene with Lucious and Cookie reminded me of why I used to have a hate-crush on Lucious. When anyone comes for Cookie, he draws blood.

• Love 2

I love this show so many DUN DUN DUN!!! moments. What I like is they don't let the guest stars take over the show. Keep them in the background, because Empire is all about the Lyons.

BTW I watch most shows with the closed captioning on, so no big deal for me.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1