Type keyword(s) to search

Criminal Minds Fanfiction

• Start Topic

This one is just as good as the others, and it gets more complex and mysterious what's going on in that beautiful head doesn't it? You captured the confusion and panic so well. His mantra was starting to freak me out.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ReidFan said:

I finally managed to write a story around the Reid-is-in-prison scenario. Contains slight spoilers for Hell's Kitchen and True North. And surprise! coming from me, I had to label this as a Hotchner; Reid; Mateo Cruz story 

at aooo:  http://archiveofourown.org/works/10665237

and at f f net: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12453467/1/Helpless

Good one Reidfan!!!

I really wish Hotch was acting as Reid's lawyer in the current arc. This prison arc had such a potential for good heartwarming/ heart-rending moments between Reid and Hotch. 

I wish for a spinoff series with Reid, Hotch and Morgan.

• Love 3

ReidFan, I love the idea of there being a pipeline to Hotch, and that he's able to try to help Reid. Wish we could have the same scenario on the show, even if it only happens off screen. 

• Love 2

WOW!!! I loved it.

In the end I did read it last night (of course, I just couldn't avoid it) and I have read it again a few minutes ago. I have a few comments about it, but I'm going to wait a couple of days, because I don't want to spoil it for the people who haven't read it yet. 

Just a question: are you planning on another story to follow this one? There are a couple of things which made me think you might, and .... I can't wait!!

Well, just a week to go now!! (just !!!) 

Edited by senin
  • Love 2

I dunno, Senin. Maybe. I had a real problem even writing this one because I tend to want to write what would fit into the show as is (ie, I couldn't write Gideon for example, cause he isn't there anymore. I might have, had I been a CM fan back in the day....) I can't really explain what I mean more clearly. I guess what I'm saying is I can't write *now* Spencer when it requires speculation on what *might* be happening.

For example, I wanted to do a follow up to my Christmas story, but I can't now, cause Reid's been in prison for most of the time in which I wanted to set that story. 

For this one, I think it'll depend largely on how they resolve the prison arc, and whether or not we're finally rid of Scratch. 

thanks so much for your encouragement <3

• Love 4
1 hour ago, senin said:

Well, just a week to go now!! (just !!!) 

I can't either...its been too long ?.

1 hour ago, ReidFan said:

thanks so much for your encouragement <3

Hats off to all fanfic writers. I can not even write comments properly ;-)

• Love 3

The Endless Hiatus !!!!

Best name ever !! Is it really only Saturday, and we still have to wait for 5 days?? 

Anyway, thank you for the story, I will go and read it as soon as I can. 

• Love 3

As always, wonderful, well thought out story. You must be able to read my mind, I was hoping you would have another story before Wednesday, but I didn't want to pester you, begging for it! As I said, if they mess up the story, or Reid, for that matter, you need to write a fix for all of us! Let's just hope you don't have to. Thanks for writing!

• Love 3

Have you been writing non-stop since the episode ended??

So just when I think  your stories cannot get any better you prove me wrong!! The last ones you wrote were so good.

This one was... I just can't find the word. But I was just reading and thinking "I don't want this to end" . Same feeling as when you watch a show or a film on the edge of your seat, and you want to know what happens at the end, but you don't want it to finish..

I know, I'm not making a lot of sense, right now I'm writing from emotion, after a 2nd and maybe a 3rd reading I might be able to write something more meaningful. 

THANKS FOR THE STORY!!

• Love 3
17 hours ago, JMO said:

Long one shot, post-ep 12X20, Unforgettable

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12468243/1/Trustless

Wow!!!! This story was brilliant!!!

I love love LOVE your version of JJ. I adore how you write JJ with Spence. I wish you were writing for CM. We would have got so many better team interactions. 

If the final episodes turned out to be bad, please you do have to write an alternative finale/one shot for us. 

• Love 3

Actually, when all this is said and done, I'd love for JMO to weave together a long arc narrative that is hers and makes sense to her. I'm sure it will be satisfying to us as well. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I have just realized you posted this!! 

I think it will help me process the episode, believe it or not,a lot of things about it are still going round in my head. And the more I think about it, the more nervous I get about the season finale.

Edited by senin
  • Love 3
(edited)

Awesome story JMO - I found it so emotional to read. It's a shame that we probably won't see such issues dealt with on the show.

Edited by Old Dog
  • Love 3
(edited)

Wow fantastic story JMO. I loved the references about his coffee and the messenger bag!!! And I will say it again I was never a JJ fan but I am in love with your version of JJ. And I actually liked her in the last episode.

I am with everyone who is nervous. I dont know how much this whole thing will affect Reid and in what ways. That part scares me the most as I love his character so much. 

I hope for once he gets some peace of mind and happiness in season 13.

Edited by ReidGirl
  • Love 3

When I was watching Red Light, when Cat makes Reid send JJ away, I immediately thought about the last part of your story, JMO. You knew it, you guessed it... anyway it really shows how deeply you understand these characters (yes, mainly Spencer, but all of them) 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 11/05/2017 at 7:39 PM, JMO said:

Always a total guess.  Lots of fodder for more.  

Are you going to write a new story JMO? Sorry not forcing you just curious and excited if there is one to look forward to.

Edited by ReidGirl
  • Love 1

Long time lurker, first time poster..Anyhow, there's 2 stories that I'm looking for, one is no longer on FF.net & I'm hoping some kind soul may have it saved as a document & would be willing to e-mail it to me, the title is "The Girl Who Lived", apparently the author, ilovetvalot has deleted her profile on FF (either that or she changed her username)

The other story was a Hotch/Prentiss pairing. I can't remember the name, but the gist of it was Emily was babysitting for J.J & Will while they went on a date & J.J & Will were in a crash & Hotch & Emily ended up becoming the guardians to the children..Anyone know the name and/or the username of who wrote it

Thank You bunches

Kris

• Love 1
1 hour ago, NWFan2014 said:

Long time lurker, first time poster..Anyhow, there's 2 stories that I'm looking for, one is no longer on FF.net & I'm hoping some kind soul may have it saved as a document & would be willing to e-mail it to me, the title is "The Girl Who Lived", apparently the author, ilovetvalot has deleted her profile on FF (either that or she changed her username)

The other story was a Hotch/Prentiss pairing. I can't remember the name, but the gist of it was Emily was babysitting for J.J & Will while they went on a date & J.J & Will were in a crash & Hotch & Emily ended up becoming the guardians to the children..Anyone know the name and/or the username of who wrote it

Thank You bunches

Kris

Welcome on board... 

I am one of the newest member of CM fandom and this forum. I mainly read Reid centric fanfics with any pairing. I give miss to any JJ centric fanfics. Sorry I can not help you with those. Hope you find it somewhere. 

I just wanted to share this fanfiction I read and its brilliant, made my daily commute to work a happy experience.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5638450/1/How-to-Fight-Loneliness

This is Spencer Reid and Emily pairing fanfiction. I don't ship Reid with any character on CM but I read all sorts of fanfictions. This is a beautifully written story combining case and character interactions perfectly. A must read for any Spencer lover.

Can you guys suggest any other writers you recommend?

I have read stories written by Willowy, JMO, Cobalt and ReidFan.