Type keyword(s) to search

S27: Alex & Adam

• Start Topic

Hi.  We're the fourth-ever cousins team, the second-ever male cousins team, and the first-ever full little person team.

They could be interesting, but we'll see how the physical nature of the race treats two men of their statures.

Edited by Donny Ketchum

You guys remember the stuntmen brothers from back in the day, right? I think they were on the same season as Luke and Mom. I always wondered whether they had some form of dwarfism that they just didn't want to talk about, or if they were just unusually short.

I'm sad to see them go, since they seemed likable and rootable.  They did the Detour so quickly, too.  I guess Alex failing the Roadblock once lost them enough time that their cab problems made all the difference, because if he hadn't failed, it's highly likely they'd have survived.

I hope they do well in their lives outside of the race.

Very sorry to see this likable, efficient team get Philiminated (though any of the bottom three leaving would have made me sad this leg). They were so on-task, so pleasant to each other and everyone they encountered, that I know I'll miss them.

• Love 5