Type keyword(s) to search

Michael Scofield: The Man with the Plan

OK, so I have a question.  And as much as I loved this show, clearly I am forgetting some things.

What happened to Michael's tattoos??  I was watching a YouTube video last night, and there are scenes where he has his shirt halfway unbuttoned and his sleeves rolled up, and he has NO tattoos.  Now, in a promo picture, it looks like he has new, different tattoos on his arms.  Can anyone please explain this to me?

(edited)
2 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

OK, so I have a question.  And as much as I loved this show, clearly I am forgetting some things.

What happened to Michael's tattoos??  I was watching a YouTube video last night, and there are scenes where he has his shirt halfway unbuttoned and his sleeves rolled up, and he has NO tattoos.  Now, in a promo picture, it looks like he has new, different tattoos on his arms.  Can anyone please explain this to me?

In early s4,it was shown that Michael got rid of his first tattoos(because he said it was hard to be invisible in public with them). Now in s5,he has gotten new,different tattoos in the Yemen prison, that the show will probably explain in later episodes.

Edited by theOAfc
49 minutes ago, theOAfc said:

In early s4,it was shown that Michael got rid of his first tattoos(because he said it was hard to be invisible in public with them). Now in s5,he has gotten new,different tattoos in the Yemen prison, that the show will probably explain in later episodes.

Thanks!  Just another plot point that we'll have to suspend reality for - no way would he be able to remove the full torso/arms tattoo that easily and without some sort of mark or scar leftover.  But hey, he looks better without it, so it's all good to me. :-)

• Love 1
Just now, FnkyChkn34 said:

Thanks!  Just another plot point that we'll have to suspend reality for - no way would he be able to remove the full torso/arms tattoo that easily and without some sort of mark or scar leftover.  But hey, he looks better without it, so it's all good to me. :-)

Oh totally,they used this lame excuse because Wentworth had to sit down many hours a day for the tattoos to be put on him so the whole procedure was wasting energy and time for one or two shots of screentime and since the tattoos had no longer a purpose on the show they thought (in s4 ) that it wasnt worth showing them anymore.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, theOAfc said:

Oh totally,they used this lame excuse because Wentworth had to sit down many hours a day for the tattoos to be put on him so the whole procedure was wasting energy and time for one or two shots of screentime and since the tattoos had no longer a purpose on the show they thought (in s4 ) that it wasnt worth showing them anymore.

Yep, I read that it took 5 hours to apply them each time.  I'm rewatching the series on Netflix, but I'm only on season 1 still.  I guess I'll find out even more answers when I get to season 4!  I actually can't believe I didn't remember that...

• Love 1

Them not wanting to bother with the tattoos anymore really made it funny for season three in the hot, sweaty, Mexican prison with Michael always wearing a long-sleeve shirt.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, kariyaki said:

Them not wanting to bother with the tattoos anymore really made it funny for season three in the hot, sweaty, Mexican prison with Michael always wearing a long-sleeve shirt.

I remember thinking the same thing!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, kariyaki said:

I always thought the same thing! I thought it was hilarious because Wentworth was obviously hot wearing that long-sleeved shirt and everyone around him was either wearing shirts or shirtless. 

So I'm re-re-re-watching original Prison  Break, and although Wentworth and Dominic still look the same after 12 years, Wentworth in season one looks like such a baby! It does make me wish the lighting wasn't so dark in the new show. It's such a travesty for me is not to see just how blue and purty Michael's eyes are!

Just because they're in "Yemen" doesn't mean there shouldn't be light inside the prison. It's very frustrating.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Potanical Pardon said:

So Kaniel Outis is totally an anagram right?

Like "Kin lie to us."

I put it in an anagram maker website, and nothing made sense to me.  "Kin lie to us" is missing the "a."

• Love 1
15 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I put it in an anagram maker website, and nothing made sense to me.  "Kin lie to us" is missing the "a."

How about:

"A kin lie to us." "Lie akin to us." "I sail to NE UK." "Tonka likes U." "I like an oust." "Is like an out." "Oats unlike I."

Edited by Potanical Pardon
  • Love 1

I'm pretty sure it stands for "Usa Kite Lion". Maybe Michael's plan involves getting a lion somewhere and making sure it chases them. That way, when running for their lives, the adrenaline kicks in and they get to full speed. Then they jump off the cliff holding a kite and fly to USA.

• Love 4