Type keyword(s) to search

Must-have Characters for the Revival

Clearly Sara.

My love for T-bag has been documented in his own thread.

the Magnificent Bastard Kellerman.

Mahone.

I don't necessarily need anyone else. Sure, C-Note would be fun. Can Jimmi Simpson's character from Breakout Kings join the gang??

<I am ashamed to admit I don't remember where Sucre was when it ended...>

I do NOT need to see LJ.

Edited by betsyboo
  • Love 1

Gretchen for me. Jodi Lyn O'Keefe is even recently unemployed, after having been killed off Vampire Diaries just last season.

And yeah, Sara. She may not be free, though. Doesn't Sarah Wayne Callies have a new gig?

• Love 1

Gretchen for me. Jodi Lyn O'Keefe is even recently unemployed, after having been killed off Vampire Diaries just last season.

And yeah, Sara. She may not be free, though. Doesn't Sarah Wayne Callies have a new gig?

she does - i posted a conversation between her and Ausiello in the media thread. Basically, she would do it if asked, and if she can get a free day. (But the EP on her new show was EP on PB, so that's promising.)

• Love 2

Yup, agree. I'm not sure if the wonderful William Fichtner would return, but the show would not be the same without him.

I would also add Gretchen..I grew to love her, and unlike Michael she's actually still alive!

• Love 1
On 4/19/2017 at 8:25 PM, Momofthree said:

Anyone know if/when Sucre is coming back? Was so excited to see him and then nothing :(

On 4/20/2017 at 10:32 PM, TheGourmez said:

No, but I feel the same as you. Where's my Sucre?!

I know that IMDb is more or less completed by fans, but when it comes to who is in what and how many episodes, it's always been accurate.  EXCEPT for this show! It says that Amaury Nolasco (Sucre) is supposed to be in ALL nine episodes-yet we've only seen him for a nano-second in the premiere!? WTF, Show?!

• Love 2

I see we all have the same question. Where's Sucre? With the way the show is going, I don't even know how he could be brought into the fold. Maybe Michael will send him on a random quest? If that's the case, can it happen soon, please?

13 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I know that IMDb is more or less completed by fans, but when it comes to who is in what and how many episodes, it's always been accurate.  EXCEPT for this show! It says that Amaury Nolasco (Sucre) is supposed to be in ALL nine episodes-yet we've only seen him for a nano-second in the premiere!? WTF, Show?!

IMDb is accurate up to the aired episodes. For episodes that have yet to air, it's pretty much spec.

• Love 1

I wento IMDB and apparently, Sucre will show up in Episode 7. That's TWO WEEKS.

Because this title doesn't have the spoilers tag...

Sara fears for her family's safety when she discovers the reason why Michael faked his death;

Sucre helps Michael and Lincoln find a way home; Poseidon's true identity is revealed.

YAY for second part. Big GIANT YAAAAWN for the last, because I think we all know who it is.