Type keyword(s) to search

As Matthew Lewis Joins Ripper Street, We're TV Fantasy-Casting Other Potter Kid Alumni

Am I the only one who's stupidly excited by this casting news? Also, I really thought they had tied things up at the end of season three of Ripper Street, but that's ok, I will always watch more Matthew Macfadyen all day every day.

Oh my, another hot guy joining the show.   Who expected Neville Longbottom to grow up to be the hot one?

My tv may melt from all the hotness.

And we're getting

Jonas Armstrong

as well. He will be my eye candy.

I'm really interested to see what the return of

Mrs. Goren

means for Reid and Mathilda.

Edited because I'm not sure what is or isn't a spoiler in this thread.

Edited by gemmalogical

I sincerely hope Netflix gets S2 fairly quickly.  (Hurry up with Hinterland-2, yeah?)  I was surprised by how much I enjoyed Happy Valley.

I'm not a Harry Potter person so I can't chime in on the "who should play whom" but I look forward to seeing the actors from that franchise because i know they had a wonderful ensemble.

I sincerely hope Netflix gets S2 fairly quickly.  (Hurry up with Hinterland-2, yeah?)  I was surprised by how much I enjoyed Happy Valley.

The Welsh-language version of Hinterland S2's starting next month, so it'll probably air in English on the BBC sometime next year, and on Netflix after that.

Wait, you mean Y Gwyll starts in Wales next month?  I thought it had already aired.  Or it comes to Netflix as Y Gwyll next month?  Doesn't Netflix subtitle in English?   (If too much detail is required, I'll take this to a private PM.)

Edited by Captanne

Wait, you mean Y Gwyll starts in Wales next month?  I thought it had already aired.  Or it comes to Netflix as Y Gwyll next month?  Doesn't Netflix subtitle in English?   (If too much detail is required, I'll take this to a private PM.)

Y Gwyll Season 2 starts on S4C on September 13th: https://www.s4c.co.uk/ygwyll/e_index.shtml

For S1 it was about a two month break before the BBC aired it, and a further eight months before Netflix got it. That could be shorter this time, but I wouldn't count on it.

• Love 1

Oh, apparently Netflix haven't put up the one-off episode from earlier this year, so that might be what confused you. That should go up before the end of the year.

• Love 1