Type keyword(s) to search

Deadline: Crime With Tamron Hall - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Foster Fiction:

"When a 3 year old child goes missing from a Cincinnati park, the community mobilizes in a massive hunt. Before long detectives realize all is not what it seems to be and uncover a terrible secret"

Anyone watch ?

Foster Fiction:

"When a 3 year old child goes missing from a Cincinnati park, the community mobilizes in a massive hunt. Before long detectives realize all is not what it seems to be and uncover a terrible secret"

Anyone watch ?

Yes just watched it. Omg I cried.

The foster mother was a complete liar. I'm glad Tamron, caught her on her lie about the conversation on the way to the family reunion.

I have a non verbal child who has autism and has more energy then 5 children, so this story really hit me.

That poor little boy. Why didn't they get someone to watch him for the weekend?

I know what it is like to deal with a child like they described. But whst sane person would ever leave a child like that. I just can't even wrap my brain around this.

All so very sad.

• Love 1

More often then not,you read these cases about children in the protection of CPS who are suppose to be followed and are not. If you are suppose to be doing a home visit and you are suppose to make contact with the child then DO IT!!!  So what if the parent/Foster parent tells you that the child is sleep.

GO CHECK ON THE CHILD!

• Love 3
(edited)

And what really really bothers me is that the 'mistress' got immunity

Didn't she know that the kid was taped up in the closet, and she didn't try to help him ?  I want to read the entire transcript of this case.

Edited by Taylorh2

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

A respected anchor and investigative journalist, Tamron Hall knows first-hand the effect of violent crime, as her older sister was a murder victim in a case that is still officially unsolved.

I hadn't realized this had a separate forum from ID.
I watched a repeat on Unlikeliest Suspect, where the Florida lawyer and his wife were shot, she was killed, and he was blinded.
The son was finally charged, but damn, I couldn't help but have some sympathy for him, because his father seemed like a hard man.
The son got into a lot of trouble as a teen, but they shipped him to some bootcamp place in Samoa, later shut down for abusing teens.
And I wondered if a natural, rather than adopted son, would have been treated so harshly.

The show "A Secret Affair" about Jesse Valencia.  What a strange and sad case.  I can't believe the wife of the police officer didn't know her husband might be gay because he came off as slightly fem.  I do agree with her, though, that I don't believe he was the one who murdered Jesse because why would he leave his body right out in the open like that instead of hiding the body someplace like killers usually do.  He was a police officer and didn't think to do that.  That was strange.

The one about the young alcoholic mother, who moved to Benson,AZ to be near her daughter, who lived 60 miles away in Tucson, was sad, and puzzling.
They said how she was out of her element living in a small town, but why didn't she move to Tucson, instead of a small town.  There was no indication that she had any link there, and maybe if she'd seen her daughter more often, she'd have been more likely to stay sober and out of trouble ,
A gruesome and sad story.

• Love 2

I don't like this new trend of the interviewer with their fake facial expressions and empathy.  Tamron seems to the worst at this.  Making a sad face, changing her voice inflection "who would want to kill a 12 year old?"

Just do the interview like a professional, please.