Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Staff Party

I forgot to mention it last episode, but love that Camp Tigerclaw's party basically seems like it's based from the 50s/60s, as opposed to Firewood being more 80s.  It's just so random, but makes perfect sense in on this show.

Loved that Neil's high school girlfriend was played by Beth Dover, Joe Lo Truglio's real-life wife (plus Blanche on Another Period!)

I don't know why, but Ben as DJ Ski-Mask kept cracking me up.  I wonder if that was actually Bradley Cooper, or if they just used a stand-in.

I loved how over-dramatic the Lindsay stuff was: especially when she was crying about how she's gotten so close to them after "12 hours." 

Edited by thuganomics85

I don't know why, but Ben as DJ Ski-Mask kept cracking me up.  I wonder if that was actually Bradley Cooper, or if they just used a stand-in.

Ohhhhhh that... actually totally makes sense then, huh... like the line "Hi I'm DJ Ski-Mask aka Ben the drama counselor!"

I loved how over-dramatic the Lindsay stuff was: especially when she was crying about how she's gotten so close to them after "12 hours." 

Not to mention how she researched, wrote, and got published in the same 12 hours.

ETA: I forgot, and nobody's mentioned the "I wanna dip my balls in it!" that can be heard as Neil and Shari are walking up to the party (in their comically prom-like attire)?

Edited by rabidchipmnk
  • Love 1