Type keyword(s) to search

Fashions: "Mom Has That"

Not really into fashion, but Cait is doing pretty well I think - especially like those DVF wrap dresses on her, and the jeans with boots.

Kim just had to say, "Mom has that." For her and Kris (and all narcissists), it's always a competition.

So what does everyone else think: Was that closet stocked by designers wanting to have a high profile figure be seen wearing them and/or name dropping their designs or did Cait name drop in the hopes that designers would start sending her their stuff?  I'm assuming the former, at least for a good portion of that stuff.  But it could easily be the latter.  

• Love 1

So what does everyone else think: Was that closet stocked by designers wanting to have a high profile figure be seen wearing them and/or name dropping their designs or did Cait name drop in the hopes that designers would start sending her their stuff?  I'm assuming the former, at least for a good portion of that stuff.  But it could easily be the latter.  

Caitlyn was a cheapskate, she complained all the time about the expensive clothing that Kris had. She likes the good stuff but I'm sure she's taking advantage and getting whatever she can for free.

• Love 1

Caitlyn was a cheapskate, she complained all the time about the expensive clothing that Kris had. She likes the good stuff but I'm sure she's taking advantage and getting whatever she can for free.

Or you could read the same situation as her being a hypocrite--complaining when someone else spent the money but not when she herself wants to.

I really can't stand these shoulder bags she's been carrying.  They remind me of the purses my grandma carries.  Though, I guess to be fair, Cait is grandma age, though that bad is more Esther's style rather than Cait's.  I just can't stand those square shaped shoulder purses.  

I think that outfit looks really good on her, much better than it would look on Kim.   It's youthful, classy, and flattering.   Those Roman sandals only work on long, slim legs.